August 2019 Car Rental Thread

IVe been checking every day and now I am able to get a 7 passenger minivan with a one way drop off.
I'm so excited.

Another person posted the codes earlier in the thread. The codes are 7014627
and AD3868JST. Just go to Alamo and enter the codes after entering the dates.
Thanks for posting this.
I was at $231 booked through costco for an intermediate suv and just got a standard suv direct through alamo for $210 with these codes.

Another person posted the codes earlier in the thread. The codes are 7014627
and AD3868JST. Just go to Alamo and enter the codes after entering the dates.

That’s the Costco member contract code. I just booked my son-in-laws rental, but had to get his membership number first to put in the membership box. I stuck to the passholder code for myself since I’m not a Costco member.

Last edited:
Just got back and wanted to report. There were many midsize SUV's (Nissan Rogue's etc) in the Full Size aisle. I ended up using my reservation for the Standard SUV in which I saw Dodge Journey's and I ended up with a beautiful brand new loaded Toyota Highlander. It was the only one in the aisle. Also there were not many spots with standard SUV so not a lot of choices in that class. Oh and standard suv is labeled just SUV on the signs. No minivans in the full size aisle this time.

Just got back and wanted to report. There were many midsize SUV's (Nissan Rogue's etc) in the Full Size aisle. I ended up using my reservation for the Standard SUV in which I saw Dodge Journey's and I ended up with a beautiful brand new loaded Toyota Highlander. It was the only one in the aisle. Also there were not many spots with standard SUV so not a lot of choices in that class. Oh and standard suv is labeled just SUV on the signs. No minivans in the full size aisle this time.

Thanks for posting. Did you pick up on side A or B?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!