August 2020 Code Watch

deedeew80

Dreaming of My Prince
Never too early to start planning ahead! I didn't see a thread started for August 2020, so I decided to start one. Keeping my fingers crossed for Free Dining to come out. I think in the past it has been released in January and/or April.

Count me in too! Looks like the Agency Exclusive packages we've relied on in the past may not be a thing this year, so I'm on the lookout for the best deals.

I'm so glad you started this! As you said...never too early to start. We just booked Fort Wilderness campsite for next August. I don't know if Disney even offers discounts for here, but I'll keep watching!

Last edited:
I'm so glad you started this! As you said...never too early to start. We just booked Fort Wilderness campsite for next August. I don't know if Disney even offers discounts for here, but I'll keep watching!

The current promotions only have cabins at fort wilderness. Not sure about the campsites.

Oh well. Guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed. lol
Oh well. Guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed. lol

After listening to the last DIS discussion Podcast about how the parks are not bring in the profits, many due to the how expensive it is to go now, Disney might HAVE to add promotions or expand them to bring in ppl.
Fingers crossed with you. :thumbsup2

After listening to the last DIS discussion Podcast about how the parks are not bring in the profits, many due to the how expensive it is to go now, Disney might HAVE to add promotions or expand them to bring in ppl.
Fingers crossed with you. :thumbsup2
I hope so! It is really expensive with all the resort prices going up!

I booked Pop with the bounceback and it is a fortune. Still need to upgrade park tickets. Not thrilled with staying at Pop, although for a short trip it is awesome. Just looking for a resort that has more to offer on no park days. Why is there so much talk about the agency discount not happening? I checked the history and usually, the Labor Day deals come out in October. Wondering if there is some other talk that I have not heard about.

I booked Pop with the bounceback and it is a fortune. Still need to upgrade park tickets. Not thrilled with staying at Pop, although for a short trip it is awesome. Just looking for a resort that has more to offer on no park days. Why is there so much talk about the agency discount not happening? I checked the history and usually, the Labor Day deals come out in October. Wondering if there is some other talk that I have not heard about.
I didn’t know they came out in October! I have not heard anything yet, but I will be on the look out.

We are looking to book very end of August, beginning of September. I figure any discounts will come later, but I'll be watching out too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!