August 5, 2017 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean 7 Night

Disney Cruise Fantasy August 5, 2017 Fish Extender Group

Jsmncrews - Jasmine, DH Will(Birthday), DS Cody(13), DS Carter(9) - 6016 - Confirmed

@soniam Sonia, DH Paul, DS Alex(11) - 9640 - Confirmed

@andied DH DD(12) DS(9) (need names, confirmation and stateroom)

@disney789 DD(10), DD(11) (need names, confirmation and stateroom)

@jmendez070 - Jane, DH Alex, DD Melanie(7), DD Emily(3) (need confirmation and stateroom)

@gumballcraver123 (16) plus parents (need names and stateroom)

@DawsonGang Kristi, DH Manzale, DD Brylie(8) - 5026 - Confirmed

@Jesa1101 Jessica, Rhonda, Tommy, DS Liam (8) - 7036 - Confirmed

@theab DW, DH, 1st Anniversary/Honeymoon (need stateroom)

@Lisa Harris Lisa, DH(Birthday), DS(8), DS (9) - 9618 - (need names)

If your name is on this list and you do NOT want to be in the FE group let me know. :)

If your name is on this list and you are not confirmed it is because I have not heard from you lately on this thread or I am missing some information or both lol.

If you want to be in the FE group please provide this info:

Names, ages of kids, cabin #, special celebrations.

As the list grows I will update this post.

We can set a deadline for FE sign ups for June 25th.

Smaller groups for FE’s are still really fun too so IMO it doesn’t matter how many people sign up. The last cruise we went on we had a smaller DIS FE group BUT we were all able to spend more money per cabin and we all got some amazing items!!

Hi! My name is Autumn and I am so excited to do fish extenders with you all! This is my first cruise and my husband Matt's second. He sailed on the Magic in 2011. We'll be in room #8006. Counting the days :)

Is it wrong that we are five weeks and six days from flying out for the cruise and I can tell you that I am 80 percent packed (new clothes are going directly into suitcases as they arrive) and I have a list of everything I'm wearing each day we're gone? Oh, and I have 28 days of work between now and then. Not that i'm counting or anything.

Hi! My name is Autumn and I am so excited to do fish extenders with you all! This is my first cruise and my husband Matt's second. He sailed on the Magic in 2011. We'll be in room #8006. Counting the days :)

So glad to have you aboard. This is our 2nd DCL cruise, but our first Fish Extender. We are counting the days too.

Is it wrong that we are five weeks and six days from flying out for the cruise and I can tell you that I am 80 percent packed (new clothes are going directly into suitcases as they arrive) and I have a list of everything I'm wearing each day we're gone? Oh, and I have 28 days of work between now and then. Not that i'm counting or anything.

I should probably be doing this. We will be at at Universal and WDW before the cruise, so I think we are going to be doing laundry multiple times. I am counting the days too though. Gotta lot of stuff to do still:scared1:

Alrighty guys!!! Deadline time is here so when I hop on my computer and finalize the list ill post it here!

Getting so excited!!!!!

Alrighty guys!!! Deadline time is here so when I hop on my computer and finalize the list ill post it here!

Getting so excited!!!!!

Thank you so much for doing this. Got some stuff delivered today for FE. Looking forward to it and the cruise!

@Jsmncrews - Jasmine, DH Will(Birthday), DS Cody(13), DS Carter(9) - 6016

@soniam Sonia, DH Paul, DS Alex(11) - 9640

@DawsonGang Kristi, DH Manzale, DD Brylie(8) - 5026

@Jesa1101 Jessica, Rhonda, Tommy, DS Liam(8) - 7036

@NewsMom - Lori, DM Sandra, DS Joseph(9) - 5042

@mccartar1988 - Autumn, DH Matt - 8006

@Lisa Harris Lisa, DH Scotty(Birthday), DS Jacob (8), DS Heath (9) - 9618

@DisneyWooHoo Mom, DD CJ(14), DS PJ(7) - 10546

@andied DH DD(12) DS(9) (need names and stateroom)

@jmendez070 - Jane, DH Alex, DD Melanie(7), DD Emily(3) (need stateroom)

@AJH22 - need everything.

------

@theab - need stateroom by Friday.

@andied - need names and stateroom by Friday.

@jmendez070 - need stateroom by Friday.

@AJH22 if you are going to participate please provide: Names, ages of kids, cabin #, special celebrations.

Please confirm, it would suck to remove people due to something being missing but without that information we are not able to create our fish extender items in a timely and crafty fashion.

Final list will be posted Friday after final confirmation.

Last edited:
We are excited. If you have questions for fish extender group let me know, ive run all the disboards ones for the cruises weve gone on. Ive already started crafting and shopping lol.
Hi! This is our first cruise and would like to participate in the fish extender, please let me know where to begin. Thank you!

Hi! This is our first cruise and would like to participate in the fish extender, please let me know where to begin. Thank you!

I need your stateroom, names, ages and any celebrations before Friday and please check back in for the finalized list :)

@Lisa Harris Lisa, DH Scotty(Birthday), DS Jacob (8), DS Heath (9) - 9618

------

@AJH22 if you are going to participate please provide: Names, ages of kids, cabin #, special celebrations.

Please confirm, it would suck to remove people due to something being missing but without that information we are not able to create our fish extender items in a timely and crafty fashion.

You you don't need anything else from me, right?

------

@AJH22 if you are going to participate please provide: Names, ages of kids, cabin #, special celebrations(if any).

Please confirm!!!! It would suck to remove people due to something being missing but without that information we are not able to create our fish extender items in a timely and crafty fashion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter