Aulani 1 Bedroom Pool View Room Request

mrladl0012

Earning My Ears
When Aulani opens, we do plan to visit. We do have it scheduled for later this year, but I guess we will see what happens. I am looking for suggestions on a room request for a 1 bedroom pool view.

Are you looking for actual room numbers? There’s a Villa Views thread that has an amazing catalog of rooms with pics of the view. I can go check my pictures later, but we had 5th floor, Ewa tower, right above the volcano and it was fantastic. I really enjoyed having easy stairs access to the lobby and pool without having to wait for the elevators if it was busy. And with the balcony doors closed, we couldn’t hear a thing. (I actually never heard the wake up call, it was so quiet. Wish I’d set myself an alarm to open the doors!)

When Aulani opens, we do plan to visit. We do have it scheduled for later this year, but I guess we will see what happens. I am looking for suggestions on a room request for a 1 bedroom pool view.
Please tell us what is important to you. Quiet location? View? Lobby access? etc

Are you looking for actual room numbers? There’s a Villa Views thread that has an amazing catalog of rooms with pics of the view. I can go check my pictures later, but we had 5th floor, Ewa tower, right above the volcano and it was fantastic. I really enjoyed having easy stairs access to the lobby and pool without having to wait for the elevators if it was busy. And with the balcony doors closed, we couldn’t hear a thing. (I actually never heard the wake up call, it was so quiet. Wish I’d set myself an alarm to open the doors!)
Thanks for the help. If somebody has actual room numbers, that would be helpful, but any good advice is also helpful. We have never been there before. I will look for the Villa Views thread. That sounds like what I am looking for.

We are interested in the View for sure and a quiet location is also important. I should have been more specific. :)
Great, that narrows it down a bit. Combining a nice view with quiet is sometimes difficult, especially in a pool view unit. In general the higher the floor the better as far as quiet goes. But you might also want to consider distance from the elevator lobby. Too close to that and you'll hear a lot of foot traffic outside your door. Fortunately the units are pretty well insulated (sound-wise) so its not really a problem.

As @cgattis suggested above, there is a good thread here with locations and reviews. I see you found it. :yay:

Great, that narrows it down a bit. Combining a nice view with quiet is sometimes difficult, especially in a pool view unit. In general the higher the floor the better as far as quiet goes. But you might also want to consider distance from the elevator lobby. Too close to that and you'll hear a lot of foot traffic outside your door. Fortunately the units are pretty well insulated (sound-wise) so its not really a problem.

As @cgattis suggested above, there is a good thread here with locations and reviews. I see you found it. :yay:
Thanks @OKW Lover

If you want a pool view, you would book either a poolside garden view which are floors 1-5. Some ocean view rooms overlook the Waikolohe Valley where the Waikolohe Stream is. The pools are located closer to the end of the towers near the lagoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!