Aulani at night

This is our favorite room location: a high floor overlooking the pool and out to the ocean. You can open the glass doors and sit on the lanai listening to music, watching the sunset as the pool area comes a-glow. Wait, no, I absolutely hate it and you would, too! (That way I have a better chance of getting a room in this area for my own family.)
:cool1:

It is gorgeous at night. Which kinda makes up for there being nothing to do after the sun sets.

We were there in the fall and were surprised that not much happens when the sun goes down. We had a garden view that looked out towards the luau area so we sat out on our little patio and listened to the music, watched what we could see of the show, and relaxed!

It is gorgeous at night. Which kinda makes up for there being nothing to do after the sun sets.
We were there in the fall and were surprised that not much happens when the sun goes down. We had a garden view that looked out towards the luau area so we sat out on our little patio and listened to the music, watched what we could see of the show, and relaxed!

“DOING NOTHING OFTEN LEADS TO THE VERY BEST OF SOMETHING.” – POOH
I heard this for the first time while watching a borrowed blue ray a few nights ago at Aulani. I really couldn't agree more with this statement.

We travel to Hawaii from Toronto which usually means a couple of days to get used to the time change. I find that we are usually really tired by 9 or 10pm most nights from all the beach and ocean activity we do while there so I kind of like that it is quiet. If there was a ton of stuff happening I might feel like I need to be taking advantage of it or that I was missing out. I do think the pools need to be open later. They are at the Ko Olina Marriott so we usually split our stay between the two resorts to take advantage of what both have to offer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts