Aulani Check in before we leave?

erikawolf2004

DIS Veteran
I have read that you should call and check in and do your room requests before you leave...do I call Aulani direct of Member Services? We leave next Friday:cool1:

Thanks, Erika

We did our requests through Member Services, and everything worked perfectly. They even made a note of our "special ocassion" (our honeymoon) and mentioned it upon check-in, etc.

I also highly recommend doing on-line check in at Aulani. Unlike the often spotty results I have got from doing the online check in at WDW, at Aulani they had everything pre-printed in a package for us, greeted us at the entry and gave us an introductory tour. Definitely -- check-in online!

You can check-in on-line at MyDisneyReservation.com

You have to select Aulani at the bottom of the page. Not sure what kind of room requests are available during the on-line check-in process.

I made some room requests when I made our reservation so I don't understand the need to re-do them with this early check-in process.:confused3

Agree. We did online checkin. Our special occasion was remembered and our request was too. Checkin was a breeze.

If I wanted to request an upgrade (upon availability of course), is the online check in my best bet? Or a phone call?

I called MS last Friday and gave our room requests and then did our check in on line. I hope we get one of the rooms we want:) They said we couldn't do a check in over the phone through MS. Good luck!

Erika

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter