Aulani CM shirt?

blondietink

DIS Veteran
Background: DS age 21 has Autism and we are going to Aulani in September. He is a HUGE Stitch fan. He gets up at 4 am to watch Lilo & Stitch on Disney Jr. every morning by himself, then goes back to bed. We DVR the show, so he can watch it later, but he still gets up. He is learning lots of Hawaiian words.

Anyway, he loves Hawaiian shirts and I would like to make one in a print similar to what the CM's wear at Aulani. Does anybody have a picture of a CM at Aulani so I can see what kind of print is in the shirt?

Mahalo

I went back through my photos and there are none where the cast members are close enought to really be able to tell.

But you should know that they seem to have different prints for different CM's in the photo I had of the front desk. Most of the CM had on a more simple print but then there was another that had on a more complex print/ more graffic... couldn't make it out from my far away shots.

Hopefully someone else has a better picture.

I am going there Sunday, and I can take a pic of the shirt if you want.
Alice

That would be great! As long as I can see the color combos, I can probably find some kind of Hawaiian fabric that is similar. Thank you sooooo much!

Can't wait to read your review, also.
;)

I currently live in Hawaii, and we stayed there in November, and LOVED IT. I actually might have a pic of a shirt...hold on. Nope...no CM shirts. I will get one this weekend.
Alice

Background: DS age 21 has Autism and we are going to Aulani in September. He is a HUGE Stitch fan. He gets up at 4 am to watch Lilo & Stitch on Disney Jr. every morning by himself, then goes back to bed. We DVR the show, so he can watch it later, but he still gets up. He is learning lots of Hawaiian words.

Anyway, he loves Hawaiian shirts and I would like to make one in a print similar to what the CM's wear at Aulani. Does anybody have a picture of a CM at Aulani so I can see what kind of print is in the shirt?

Mahalo

Not what you are looking for but it might work.

http://www.zazzle.com/lilo+and+stitch+tshirts

:earsboy: Bill

I looked through my photos and found some. ( I wasn't trying to actually take the pics of CMs. These pictures were cropped to just show the CMs and their outfits.) I kept the pics quite big so it's easier to see the patterns on the shirt.

CM at Lobby Reception:
64ba8681-2de4-4c82-87c4-802e80d2ca70.jpg

CM teaching Hula:
CM2.jpg

CMs at Aunty's Beach House:
CM4.jpg

CM5.jpg

Wow! There sure is a variety of shirts at Aulani. I am used to a place like Beach Club where everybody is dressed basically the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter