Aulani first timer!

Disneybridewifemama

DIS Veteran
Questions to those that might possibly be at aulani right now.

Are there aulani themed autograph books available for purchase? What about luau dresses for little girls?

I read that the spa has packages similar to BB boutique. Any idea or possibly photos of what outfits they offer?

Do the refillable mugs include coffee or is it just soda? What kind of coffee is it?

Do the coffee makers in the room come equipped with filters and coffee grounds or do I have to bring/go buy my own?

Are service animals permitted on the beach?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Hey there! While we are not at Aulani any longer, we did just leave yesterday. And, as luck would have it, I can answer a few of your questions.

Are there aulani themed autograph books available for purchase?
Yes. In fact, I believe I remember seeing two or three different versions.

What about luau dresses for little girls?
I read that the spa has packages similar to BB boutique. Any idea or possibly photos of what outfits they offer?
I'm not sure. Sorry.

Do the refillable mugs include coffee or is it just soda? What kind of coffee is it?
Yes. There is coffee available all day at the Ulu Cafe, but I'm not sure what kind. They did offer a Kona coffee for pods in the rooms, and the brewed pots tasted, at least to me, very similar.

Do the coffee makers in the room come equipped with filters and coffee grounds or do I have to bring/go buy my own?
As I mentioned above, our room had pods similar to what I have seen at other Disney parks. Mouse Keeping gave us four pods per day, but I am sure I could have gotten more had I asked. Fortunately, the availability at Ulu eliminated the need.

Are service animals permitted on the beach?
I am not 100% certain as I didn't see any; but I don't see why not. The beach is not Disney Property. Rather is was part of the Ko'olina resort. As it is accessible by the public, I can't image service animals being barred.

Hopefully someone can answer the rest.

Enjoy your stay!

You should call Aulani about how far onto the beach the service dog is allowed. The state/local govts determine that and it can vary. They may only allow the dog on decking area or beach chairs.

When we were there in summer 2014, the coffee avaliable for refill is a Columbian/10%Kona BLEND, not 100% pure Kona however you can purchase 100% pure kona at Ulu and other places in the resort.

My daughter did get her hair done at the spa. However we bought her dress at the Aloha swap meet. Let me see if I can remember how to load pictures. Also she was 12 so we didn't do the whole package, just the hair part. She loved it and we did it the night we went to the Paradise Cove luau and she got so many compliments.

10552402_10206616628551775_6231571902639510655_n.jpg
Sorry, this is the only picture I had on this computer but you can see the hairstyle.

My daughter did get her hair done at the spa. However we bought her dress at the Aloha swap meet. Let me see if I can remember how to load pictures. Also she was 12 so we didn't do the whole package, just the hair part. She loved it and we did it the night we went to the Paradise Cove luau and she got so many compliments.

What is the Aloha swap meet?

What is the Aloha swap meet?
The Aloha Swap meet is right near Pearl Harbor. They do it Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday. BRING WATER! It is at the pro bowl stadium (I think that is the name) We did Pearl Harbor first thing in the morning and then went over to the swap meet. Did this on a Sunday and we had no traffic getting there and just a touch going back to Aulani. We got directions from Aulani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!