• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani Guests gets a special treat this weekend!

kittyab

DIS Veteran
https://dvcmember.disney.go.com/

Set sail with Tinker Bell with an advance screening of 'The Pirate Fairy'
If you are a fan of Tinker Bell and her fairy friends, this is an event you won't want to miss! Registered Guests of Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa are invited to attend a special 'Ohana Movie Night this Saturday, March 15 at 7:30 pm on the 'Halawai Lawn.

Join Mae Whitman, the voice of Tinker Bell, and producer, Jenni Magee Cook, as they host a special advance screening of "The Pirate Fairy", the newest Disney film from the world of "Peter Pan." Aulani Guests will be among the first to see this film before it hits homes in April! Make sure to arrive early as space is limited.

I'm glad we won't be there yet--my daughter would not be happy to meet/hear "the voice of Tinkerbell"…after all, TINKERBELL is the voice of Tinkerbell! :)

Still, it sounds like a neat opportunity for other folks.

Ah man, how cool! I'm hoping they will still be showing it the following weekend when we arrive! (Also hoping they might be showing Muppets Most Wanted too!)

They don't usually show first run movies so I would doubt they would show the muppets. The Iwa's I have seen have been the classic movies, but it would be great if they continued with tinkerbell as my girls are fans and we will be there the weekend of the 28th.

YEAH! Saturday is our check in day. My 11 year old just ran up to pack the Tink costume I made her for last halloween. :banana::banana:

They don't usually show first run movies so I would doubt they would show the muppets. The Iwa's I have seen have been the classic movies, but it would be great if they continued with tinkerbell as my girls are fans and we will be there the weekend of the 28th.

That's what I thought, but hoped since DCL shows first run movies that maybe Aulani might as well.

I hope they show it all week as we check in on Tuesday. I can't believe it's almost here. Ok, back to packing....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter