Aulani July 7-14

Stitch7911

Earning My Ears
hello all,

my family and i will be going to Aulani for the 1st time. we will be celebrating my wife and i 10 year anny as well as my 40th b-day. it seem that we are going on the most busiest time. i know must things are booked as well as space limitation as well. we just want to relax and chill doing anything nothing pre-planed really, since we want to be at the hotel. but would like to know what are some "MUST" do when we are there? we were going to rent a car but they are like going for 1K per day and thats crazy.

for me, i think there is a lot of things to do around the hotel and i dont want to have it where everyday we have to do something at a time and not have downtime to just "relax". i want to just do as we please but want to know if there is any MUST do so we can schedule somethings.

thank all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter