Aulani Online Check In

wutnik

Earning My Ears
Can you only do online check in for Aulani if you are a DVC member? I am arriving at the end of the month and have booked a package with WestJet Vacations so I don't have a booking number nor has Aulani contacted me to do online check in. They do have our reservation though, I called! I couldn't find anywhere on their website to do online check in.

Thanks!

We are DVC members, but I received an email about a week before to check-in online. We arrive tomorrow!!:cheer2:

I'm not DVC and didn't get a reminder, but I just did online check-in tonight for our trip. As someone already mentioned, you need your confirmation number.

Works slick. Pulled up, bell services helped unload bags. We were guided to the entrance, given our keys and shown the map etc. and up to the room we went.

We couldn't do online check-in since we had a linked DVC reservation. Ended up messing up our Mousekeeping schedule too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter