Aulani Room Service Menu with Prices

purpliequeen

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone!

We're getting in around dinner time (midnight EST time) and I am trying to figure out what our options are. We'll likely just trek to Ulu Cafe and grab some food to eat up in the room, but that doesn't sound very exciting for our first night in Hawaii. Sit-down, table-service dinner is out of the question because we will be exhausted by the flight & will probably be dealing with rush hour traffic getting to the resort. (Which also means we'll have no interest in grocery shopping along the way.) Hoping for something quick & easy - likely in the room in our disheveled travel clothes (or PJs!).

I've tried searching on the DIS boards and also Google, does anyone have photos of the in-room / room service menu at Aulani WITH prices? The menu online through the resort website does not include pricing: https://cdn1.parksmedia.wdprapps.di...-service/aulani-room-service-english-menu.pdf

(It's actually funny; they forgot to remove the prices for the wines & beers on the far right....)

Also, does anyone know if the full family meals are still available? Posts on the DIS boards are from back in 2013-2014. Clearly this section isn't on the in-room dining menu that I shared above via link - but not sure if it's not mentioned because it sounds like full family meals were just for DVC members/those staying in the villas (with silverware, plates, etc.). http://www.jeffsetter.com/aulani-dining/

Thanks in advance!

Have you considered just getting pizza - they have that at Ulu and the pizza place across the street

Hi Everyone!

We're getting in around dinner time (midnight EST time) and I am trying to figure out what our options are. We'll likely just trek to Ulu Cafe and grab some food to eat up in the room, but that doesn't sound very exciting for our first night in Hawaii. Sit-down, table-service dinner is out of the question because we will be exhausted by the flight & will probably be dealing with rush hour traffic getting to the resort. (Which also means we'll have no interest in grocery shopping along the way.) Hoping for something quick & easy - likely in the room in our disheveled travel clothes (or PJs!).

I've tried searching on the DIS boards and also Google, does anyone have photos of the in-room / room service menu at Aulani WITH prices? The menu online through the resort website does not include pricing: https://cdn1.parksmedia.wdprapps.di...-service/aulani-room-service-english-menu.pdf

(It's actually funny; they forgot to remove the prices for the wines & beers on the far right....)

Also, does anyone know if the full family meals are still available? Posts on the DIS boards are from back in 2013-2014. Clearly this section isn't on the in-room dining menu that I shared above via link - but not sure if it's not mentioned because it sounds like full family meals were just for DVC members/those staying in the villas (with silverware, plates, etc.). http://www.jeffsetter.com/aulani-dining/

Thanks in advance!
Actually the prices are there. The numbers in those little green boxes near the top left of everything are the prices. Took me awhile to figure it out. We did use it once. It came hot and the server set it up on the dining table for us. Only quirky thing is when we called we had to leave a message and they did call back to take our order within a few minutes.

Actually the prices are there. The numbers in those little green boxes near the top left of everything are the prices. Took me awhile to figure it out. We did use it once. It came hot and the server set it up on the dining table for us. Only quirky thing is when we called we had to leave a message and they did call back to take our order within a few minutes.

Good eye, Mamasarges! I somehow missed that/assumed the green boxes were decorations! Yikes... I'm getting old! Thank you! :)

And appreciate your note about leaving a message!

Thanks for posting this! Have never tried their room service. Wonder how the food quality is. Are there any recent reviews? Also, just saw prices for their dinner entrees - yikes, makes the buffet downstairs very appealing cost-wise.

The pizza at Ulu Cafe is absolutely delicious and very good value for money at $20. It’s made fresh, it’s huge, and you don’t need to eat it in your room, grab one of the outside tables and enjoy it there. We found it was enough to feed our entire family of 4 when we stayed last May. Recommend the Kahlua Pork, yum!

The pizza at Ulu Cafe is absolutely delicious and very good value for money at $20. It’s made fresh, it’s huge, and you don’t need to eat it in your room, grab one of the outside tables and enjoy it there. We found it was enough to feed our entire family of 4 when we stayed last May. Recommend the Kahlua Pork, yum!

I totally agree with this, my son still talks about how good the pizza was. I just thought it was ok but he loved it!

You can cross the street for a few restaurants like Monkeypod or just tacos. Or go to the ABC market and get salads or sandwiches. We usually arrive at aulani about 5 pm after a flight from chicago and do that. Then get to bed early. Table service is pretty fast. Otherwise you can get food to go from the cafe. And yes the pizza is pretty good,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!