Aulani - Room Service Questions

MrsPinup

3 cups. cups, cups, cups, cups, cups
Hi fellow Disney-lovers! I am headed to Aulani in 5 weeks and am working on planning out some of my meals. I have seen the room service menu, but am wondering how large the portions are. Is it enough for two adults to share? Or enough for an adult and a baby to share?

Is there anything you would recommend to eat from room service for any meal?

And not room service related, but what are the best places to eat near the resort (without breaking the bank) for a mom and baby? Thanks!

You may not be getting many responses because there are so many food options on site and just across the street. We never ordered room service and I rarely saw food trays sitting outside the doors.
Across the street is Monkeypods, a coffee place, an ice cream place, a pizza place, an oriental food place, an ABC store with hot cooked food.... lots of options so maybe not a lot of people order room service ???
Sorry I don't have a direct answer to your question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter