Aulani Vegan?

Hannahinwonderland

DIS Veteran
Hi folks, I'm thinking about going to Aulani next year and wondering what the options are food wise for vegans! One thing I am considering is just going there for a character meal and staying elsewhere- would there be anything worthwhile eating there? Thanks!

(I'll actually be living in Hawaii next year- on Kauai- so would also love to connect w/ anyone who lives there).

Hi folks, I'm thinking about going to Aulani next year and wondering what the options are food wise for vegans! One thing I am considering is just going there for a character meal and staying elsewhere- would there be anything worthwhile eating there? Thanks!

(I'll actually be living in Hawaii next year- on Kauai- so would also love to connect w/ anyone who lives there).

Also vegan and from what I’ve read online there’s vegan options at breakfast including the allergy Mickey waffles with coconut syrup. I’m going next month and opted to stay in Waikiki where there’s a good selection of vegan restaurants and just do the character breakfast to be safe.

There are options at the resort. The chefs are awesome and will help out.

We picked up items at Costco and Down to Earth (a local Whole Foods type store). They are both about 10 minutes away.

We are both vegan and I have multiple food allergies and we ate very well for a week, without leaving Aulani. The quick service locations were unable to accommodate food allergies, but you may have some options there. There is Dole Whip, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter