Aunties at Aulani

nabi

Home at Disney!
IS there a child care child cost at Aunties like at the resorts at WDW? I know there is an up charge for extra activities (like surf board decorating), just unsure if there is an upfront cost. Thanks!

No upfront cost except for "premium" activities. My kiddo liked it when I signed her up for particular classes (Keiki hula, Stitchs space goo). We also did open house with her before they started secure programming so she would be more comfortable when she did the classes herself. The staff there was really great!

IS there a child care child cost at Aunties like at the resorts at WDW? I know there is an up charge for extra activities (like surf board decorating), just unsure if there is an upfront cost. Thanks!

Think of it more like the kid's clubs on the cruise ships. Basic care during normal hours is free, but they do offer premium experiences (that are cool, but pricey). Meals at Auntie's are the best-value secret of the entire resort--I don't remember the exact cost of getting your kids lunch and dinner there, but it's significantly cheaper than you can do anywhere else on property!

Meals are $8.50 for lunch or dinner- make sure to go earlier then the actual meal time though as they have to ask kids what they want, place order, etc. they tell you the time that you need to be there.

At 8am the kids club opens (and is a open house until 10). People will line up right before then for the free premium activities offered that day (stitch space goo, volcanoes, etc). It is limited space so do it ASAP:) I also did the meals then too to make it easy.

The only premium thing we did was Fish are friends when was $70 (3 hours long) and you get goodies to take home too. Hope that helps!

If they don't get in for those premium activities, can they still hang out at the house and play with other stuff? Do they sequester the kids who are on the sign-up? Thanks.

If they don't get in for those premium activities, can they still hang out at the house and play with other stuff? Do they sequester the kids who are on the sign-up? Thanks.

Kids can still play in the house while premium activities are going on. They have a separate classroom that they do the premium things in (from what I can tell with pictures and things it was always in one room). My kids didn't always do activities together and would be in Auntys at the same time.

They give kids who have signed up for specific activities a wristband that is a certain color so they can gather them quick all over the kids club:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter