Australia / NZ highlighted for ‘possible future development’ in $60B parks expansion investment slide deck

SteveNZ

Mouseketeer
Yes, the logo is for Cruise Line, but the slide is about ‘land’. Even if there’s no park planned, a smaller resort (think Aulani or a cruise destination like Castaway Cay) would be an absolute no-brainer for Disney to consider alongside a more permanent home for DCL in this part of the world. What are you guys hoping for?
1695170648166.jpeg

I’d be happy with a World of Disney Store 🤣🤣🤣
The one and only one in Australia was at the Crown Complex in Melbourne and closed over 10 years ago and apart from the odd pop up store, nothing else until the cruises started.
What I’m most hoping for is that DCL continue operations in Australia and NZ.
And Micca, you’re always welcome.

It's wild to me that Disney ignores so many opportunities in other parts of the world, particularly AU / NZ. It's exciting to us even when the Pixar mini golf pop-ups happen, heck I even got excited when the Westfield malls had some Disney100 photo ops. There is so much potential to capitalise on brand affinity here. Ideally a park, but even smaller experiences like a Disney Springs type complex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter