Autistic daughter craves Belle plush in blue dress

Autismdad

Earning My Ears
Has anyone seen a Belle plush in her village blue dress. I’ve only been able to find an old listing on Amazon.uk. My autistic daughter is fixated on getting one for her birthday.

I searched Belle doll and found a few on Ebay in the blue dress. The 1999 My Fairytale collection was in the blue dress, one of the Animator's collection 16" dolls is in that dress, there are also some full doll sets where she's packed in the yellow but comes with the blue one on the side. I don't think I can post links but none of them seemed too high a price and many were still mint in box. I hope that helps :D

I think I can be able to help you out. If your daughter desperately wants a plush Belle in her blue village dress what I can recommend you to do is buy the Disney Animators Collection Soft Doll Set. It is a wonderful plush doll set that contains Snow White Jasmine Ariel Rapunzel and Belle in her village dress is included in this set and the dolls in the set are very cute. And an added plus is not only does your daughter get her plush Belle but she will have fun playing with the other dolls too. If you can find the set on clearance at Disney Store it is worth the money
Glad to be of help to you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!