Autograph Books - do you have all the Mickey's sign?

TupperMom7

DIS Veteran
We haven't been to Disney in six years and I am pretty sure that my youngest children will want to have the autograph books - not sure if I am making them or buying them, but I just thought of something.
Do you have all the characters sign it, or just the first one you meet? For instance if you meet Mickey in his house and he signs the book and you see him later that day or another day in EPCOT, do you have him sign it again? ::MinnieMo

We've taken our two oldest once before and did the autograph book thing. They kind of figured out on their own that they'd already had Mickey sign and were willing to go with a hug and an "I love you Mickey" the second time around. Had they wanted to get Mickey to sign it a second time, I'm sure we would have let them though (We kind of thought the whole idea is to have fun, and after-all it is their autograph book, not mom's and dad's).

The neatest thing about those books is that we took a photo of each child with the character (yes, lots of photos) and came back and had wallet size photos printed and then placed it on the back of the facing page of each autograph. Thus, the autograph book became a wonderful scrapbook for each child.

Alphatexana

Just got back. Yes, our DS (age 2), has 7 Mickey autographs in his book. We didn't want to mess up his routine with the characters. First-give them the book & pen, get the book back and set it down, then a big hug, next a high five and finally a wave bye-bye or blowing of a kiss.

I usually just get an autograph the first time we meet a character. Though sometimes I will get a second signature, if I think the first signature is too "sloppy". I did that with Terk, but the second autograph was just as messy as the first - guess Terk always signs like that! :)

I try to get one signature per character (sometimes I forget!). We will be using the 7x7 CM scrapbook this time and will add pics after we're home. I do like to get the characters in different outfits, so I'm always up for seeing characters multiple times! Last year DD had the WDW for kids by kids book and had them sign that. Sometimes we've had them sign her placemat in the restaurant, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter