Autographed backpack

3DisMunchkins

Mouseketeer
While shopping for school backpacks, my DD came across one on pinterest with Disney signatures all over it. She has decided she wants to do this during our July trip. I'm sure it might be difficult for some characters, but we'll get all the ones we can.
Should make my life easier as she originally wanted to do quilt squares and have me make a quilt. Now she'll have to carry the bag and I won't have to do the work!
Anyone ever done this or any advice? Backpack suggestions?
thanks!

We have a plain blue one and use a black sharpie. I plan to waterproof it when she has all the signatures she wants with something until then before rain I stick it in double plastic bags.

Attachments

• IMG_6406.JPG
    IMG_6406.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6408.JPG
    IMG_6408.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 36
I used the Disneystore navy one they released a few months ago, for their 30th anniversary. It has a gray/silver Mickey head, so I had all the characters use a silver Sharpie marker. Pluto had a hard time but managed. I was at WDW, so I took advantage of FP for character spot, which has Minnie, Mickey, Goofy in one place. Grabbed Donald at AK, Chip & Dale at the Studios. But lines for characters are much longer at WDW vs. DL. Got Daisy at Epcot. Pluto at MK.

I am going to DL next month, debating taking the backpack there to get more, but the adults I am traveling with will have no patience with me doing that, lol.

On the back I got some other characters like Moana, Snow White, Stitch, etc.

I was with my special needs adult son, and would ask for them to sign "his" backpack. I lied. It is my backpack, but I felt odd admitting that, haha.

We have a plain blue one and use a black sharpie. I plan to waterproof it when she has all the signatures she wants with something until then before rain I stick it in double plastic bags.

Yours turned out really great...can't wait to try!

I used the Disneystore navy one they released a few months ago, for their 30th anniversary. It has a gray/silver Mickey head, so I had all the characters use a silver Sharpie marker.

That sounds perfect...looks like they're not available anymore though. bummer! Having a hard time finding a Disney one plain enough for signatures to stand out. Off to do more searching!
Thanks for letting me know this is possible!

Have you checked Hot Topic? They have quite a few Disney packs with lots of open space or muted background design that would make signatures stand out well.

I love Pocahontas' signature!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter