Availability calendar?

poohbear8

DIS Veteran
I am trying to plan a last minute trip, but everything I plug is is showing not available. Is there a way to see available dates, like the lowest airfare calendars? Dates are not set yet, one option being around October 16-23 +/- 1-2 days or anytime in November. (Someone has said Dance competitions for the October dates could be an issue.) Most likely I will be buying the basic AP for tickets. I would like to stay on site since I will be alone for part of the October trip or completely alone in November. I am new to Universal (another fed up with Disney peep), so any hints are appreciated on how to find a room/deal.

Your October dates fall at a time hhn is going on
Hhn is a separate ticket besides park admission
It is held at the studios park Wednesday thru Sunday
Rooms fill up quickly

Peeps do cancel reservations so keep checking for an onsite room

Hhn only effects the studio park as it closes at 5 on hhn dates

I haven’t heard of any dance competition but that would not affect the parks

Fall break for some school districts range different weeks also in October and fills hotel rooms

Thank you. I will keep checking. I should have firm dates next week. I considered briefly staying at Disney, but it was also showing sold out, so I officially decided to jump ship and try Universal.

Thank you. I will keep checking. I should have firm dates next week. I considered briefly staying at Disney, but it was also showing sold out, so I officially decided to jump ship and try Universal.

You'll probably have better luck with your November time frame. We will be going to Disney and Universal in November.

Just updating for anyone else... I kept checking daily and did find new rates opening up for November. (cancelled or put into circulation, I do not know) I have Cabana Bay Resort booked for cheaper than I paid for POP last year. This will be my first trip without hitting a Disney park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter