AVENTURA HOTEL INFO.......

We just checked in today. I can answer a few questions. The VR room is open. $10.00 for 5 minutes. $5.00 and change if you have an AP. They have 6 different games to choose from. They do have refillable mugs. We activated 2 of them for our length of stay(10 nights). I was told the mugs can also be used for coffee or tea. There are tubs in some of the rooms. We have a tub in our standard 2 queen room. We will be here 9 more nights so feel free to ask questions and I will see if I can answer.

Hi Disney K Family,

Could please post a picture of the breakfast menu options? It is the only thing I have not seen.
Thank you!!

We just checked in today. I can answer a few questions. The VR room is open. $10.00 for 5 minutes. $5.00 and change if you have an AP. They have 6 different games to choose from. They do have refillable mugs. We activated 2 of them for our length of stay(10 nights). I was told the mugs can also be used for coffee or tea. There are tubs in some of the rooms. We have a tub in our standard 2 queen room. We will be here 9 more nights so feel free to ask questions and I will see if I can answer.

Can you tell me what is the best way, walk, bus, or water taxi from AD is the best way to get to City Walk, going in October, thanks

We have walked to Sapphire Falls and taken the boat a couple of times. It takes about 3-5 minutes from the Aventura lobby to the boat dock. We have also followed the path by the boat dock to Royal Paciific boat dock. That takes a few more minutes. The walk to city walk is about 15 minutes from Aventura. That is assuming a decent pace, but it is a really nice walk along the water. There have also been buses available every time we walk by the lobby but we have not taken one yet.

Do the rooms have dressers for clothing? I watched 2 you tube videos and I did not see dressers in the rooms.

I have a trip in January and am thinking about doing a split stay between Avetura and RPR for one night for express pass. I'm wondering if they will move our luggage for us or if we will have to move it ourselves? We will likely move twice cause we want our express passes on the weekend so we would be doing 2 nights at Aventura, one night at RPR, then back to Aventura for the last night. But I'm only doing it if they move our luggage for us, I want to drop the luggage off at bell services when we are leaving in the morning and pick it back up at the new hotel that evening. Does anybody know if they will do this?

I suggest you call the hotel and ask them

And ask if they foresee any changes for the time period you will be there and doing the hotel switching

As of the last time I was there, moving from a deluxe to value hotel was up to the individual

But policies change at times so can’t give you a straight up answer

I am doing a split stay between aventura 1 n, then HRH 1 N, then Aventura 7 N in October. I asked the hotel if they would keep our luggage while at HRH, and the person who emailed me back indicated it won’t be a problem. I plan to keep 1 change of clothes, and our iPods/iPhones with us that day.

FYI - although this is not particularly important with the impending end of the YouFirst program - I noticed that the Aventura page on the Loews site now explicitly list that you don't get YouFirst benefits.

Elsewhere on the Loews site only HRH and CB are listed as exceptions

FYI - although this is not particularly important with the impending end of the YouFirst program - I noticed that the Aventura page on the Loews site now explicitly list that you don't get YouFirst benefits.

Elsewhere on the Loews site only HRH and CB are listed as exceptions
I called to confirm the you first benefits are still valid for my stay

Was told rpr allowed platinum members the benefits as long as they checked in before the December date
(6 or 7th can’t remember which is the deadline)

Following along. Decided to book 1 night Aventura prior to the rest of our offsite Universal trip. VERY EXCITED!:banana: Got a great AP rate, self parking at $14 plus tax is not bad and we will get early park admission for 1 day. Flying in late, so won't arrive to Aventura till close to 10pm, so we'll use Urban Pantry to grab a bite to eat, think they are open till 11, and use the 10% discount on food. Read that the food is pretty good at Urban Pantry. Quick breakfast for us before hitting the parks early entry will work well! Was hoping to grab a bite at the Rooftop bar, but I think food serving stops at 10pm. Will pop in there anyway to check it out! Yet to be determined if the weather will cooperate and be warm enough for a Volcano Bay day, DS is dying to go, although we all love water parks. Looking forward to reading more from reviews. :-)

Read some excellent reviews on Aventura Trip Advisor(If I can't mention the site, my apologies)..SO EXCITED we decided to add 1 night at the Aventura; AP rate for one night was great, $139 before tax, early entry, can't beat it!:banana: Views from Rooftop Bar are supposedly gorgeous! Really LIKE the fact that a guest needs a key card to swipe the floor number in the elevator! Gives the guest an added sense of security. Nice that there is express elevator to 17th Floor Bar. Urban Pantry seems like a quick serve restaurant; will be quite convenient in the morning. Read that there seems to be constant shuttle busses to park. Other option is short walk to Sapphire Falls to boat or if walking to park take backway through Sapphire Lobby down to a lovely Garden Walk right to parks. Apparently, the BEST if going to Volcano Bay, right there! Hoping to do that for our mid Dec trip(will decide based upon weather):beach: hoping to get lucky on that one. Lastly, Aventura apparently has an adult vibe..will be great for DH and I and adult DS!:dance3:

Do the rooms have dressers for clothing? I watched 2 you tube videos and I did not see dressers in the rooms.

Just a few drawers. Those drawers are larger than they appear in this photo. If you go to tripadvisor and take a look at the photos there, there are quite a few of the unit.

universals-aventura-hotel-desk-tv-c.jpg

Last edited:
So I'm thinking of staying here in January, went ahead and booked it. We usually stay at the Holiday Inn across the street from Universal on my adult only trips. I'm wondering two things- Can anyone give me a comparison of the walk from those two hotels? We don't like to take shuttles, we prefer to walk so wondering how Aventra's walk compares to the walk from Holiday Inn. Looking on google earth it looks like Aventura is just slighter further away but hard to tell.

Also wondering if I can hook my mini portable DVD player to the TV to play movies? We can do that at Holiday Inn, their tv's are older. Is there anyone going soon who would be willing to take a picture of the connections on the TV and post them?

Just got back from the hotel. I liked it. We still prefer Cabana Bay.

Pros:
Clean and modern.
Close to Sapphire Falls if you want to go take the boats or have additional food options.
Also steps away from Conference area.
Bathrooms were compact but nice.
Really nice pool area
STARBUCKS.
Good team members.

Cons:
Rooms were on the small size.
They are still working on the food court especially for breakfast. I saw options for dinner and lunch but breakfast not much. Many people went to starbucks.

I've heard that there's a walkway to Volcano Bay. In photos it looks like you'd have to cross the road & walk around Cabana Bay to get to Volcano Bay, but one review I read said that there's a dedicated walkway that goes underground & directly to the Volcano Bay entrance. Is this true? Has anyone experienced this? I'm trying to compare Aventura's route vs. Cabana Bay's easy access to Volcano Bay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!