Average Times FP Runs Out?

shaycamp21

DIS Veteran
Just wondering when (average time) FP usually runs out for Ratatouille, Indy and BTM (don't care so much about the others if we get them we get them). We are going in July and just trying to figure out which fast passes to prioritize to get so I can plan our day. Thanks

I went end of March 2018 and BTMR was spitting out 6 pm return times at about 11:30 am. And the line to get the fastpass looked to take about 15 minutes. I want to say that they don't give out anymore fastpasses a few hours before park closing (e.g., if park closes at 9 pm, the last FP time might be 7 pm).

I went end of March 2018 and BTMR was spitting out 6 pm return times at about 11:30 am.
So if you get a FP in the am for a ride and your return time is much later in the pm how long do you have to wait before you can get another FP (in the same park)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter