Avid Pin Trading

tclowe

Mouseketeer
Is there a special or designated place at DLP that pin traders hang out at? I was thinking of bringing some of WDW LE and DS pins with us to DLP for trading and showing. Are cast members at DLP avid pin traders as well.

Thanks. Cynthia

there are some designated places, the one that I know of is in the shop in Disney Village - there are some tables by the pin display racks and we found a number of CMs and keen pin traders there.

I think there is also a big spot at the end of main street, ant the pin trading cart there.

Hi :wave: ,

There is a big Pin Trading cart at the end of Main Street U.S.A and like Bev said, in Disney Village there is a shop with a massive selection.

Also, I remember that when I last stayed in The Disneyland Hotel, there was a Cast Member in there with a big tray and table of pins for sale/swop - lots of people seemed to be trading with him and purchasing some.

Richard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter