• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Avis booster and child seats - quality?

Masonpips

DIS Veteran
I reserved two one ways for our trip and would like to use their carseats as I hate to lug them on the boat in addition to our luggage. DS is in a butt booster and I'm not too worried about that, but DD is in a 5 pt. harness and I wanted to see if others have had good experiences with Avis in the past?

I've seen other people rent carseats and they look as if they were made in the 1970's and beat up pretty bad.

I don't want to splurge on a mini-van for a one-way, but will consider it if the reports of prior seats aren't positive.

Thanks!

Debby

10/26 Magic - Western

I got a high back booster for my daughter from Avis & the carseat was like new.

Something to keep in mind: The rental price is $8. per day & if you go over even 1 minute of the 24 hour rental period, that you get charged *another* $8. They don't prorate the carseats & they are very inflexible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter