• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Avis Coupon Help Needed

Poly Pal

DIS Veteran
We have a reservation for a full size at Avis from 4/16 through 4/26 (10 days for $362 incl taxes, surcharges and fees.) I've tried to better the rate by using all of the codes on Mousesavers but my corporate AWD # still gives me the best deal.

I would really like a premium class car but the price difference is more than I want to spend. does anybody have an Avis Upgrade coupon code or can tell me where I can get a coupon? I believe the Entertainment book has a 2 car class upgrade coupon. I'd be willing to buy an Entertainment book if the coupon would work for me. Does anybody have the code for that coupon? Are there any restrictions to the coupon?

Thanks for any help and advice!

I would love to know where to get a coupon too. I just reserved for 5 days in July for intermediate (which I think I might have to switch to full size) and the price was $277. It seems high. Any coupons or codes, please someone post.

Yes, the Entertainment book does have a double upgrade coupon. You must use it on no higher than a two-door Full size for a maximum upgrade to Premium.

Thanks for the info Sally Bradley. Does the coupon have black out dates? When does it expire? Is there a code on the coupon to use? I'll be happy to buy an Entertainment Book for the coupon if it will work with my April reservation.

Appreciate your help!

No blackout dates. Coupon expires June 30, 2004. There is a coupon and AWD no. you must use...and I know from past experience that yes, they do ask for the coupon when you rent the car...they staple it to the portion of the rental agreement they keep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter