awaiting consultant appointment affecting plans

scrappie

Earning My Ears
So one of my party is awaiting a consultant appointment and potentially further tests which won't be completed by the time we have to pay our balance with the disney travel company. Our flights are booked and paid in full. We have insurance that was paid for before we booked any aspect and long before any medical problem came up. There are 3 in our party.

I wondered if anyone had had anything like that happen to them? what was their experience with the insurance company? Do you think disney would allow us extra time to pay? i don't want to lose the booking in case we can go as we've got the DDP booked.

Would the other 2 be expected to go without the person that's awaiting further tests?

thank you, i will be ringing the insurance company - i just wondered if anyone had been through this before?

:)

I haven't had this experience but my husband took ill in Orlando and was hospitalised in Celebration. The bill came to $44,000! Fortunately we had declared the condition and the insurance company were excellent. We also had flights booked and paid for the following summer which had to be cancelled and the money was refunded. I would assume that you would be covered as long as a doctor would verify that the booking was made before any medical problem was diagnosed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter