• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Awesome website for eyelets/brads

christinadei

<font color=red>Tagless for eternity (well, until
I just have to rave on this company for their excellent customer service. It's www.eyeletcanada.com. They have lots of eyelets and brads to choose from and shipping is free! They have pretty good prices as well. Obviously they are in Canada, so shipping will be slow, she said 10 days to me in Florida. But that's not a problem for me. The prices are in canadian, but they will send you an invoice to pay with paypal and paypal will convert it. It was about 1.12 canadian to 1.00 US the other day.

I would normally hesitate to order from canada, but htey were the only place that i could get the baseballs, mitts, batts and caps from one person, and they were cheaper than most other places on top of it, plus shippng was free, so I figured, why not.

Anwyay, I placed an order the other night for a swap and later realized that I hadn't ordered enough and they have a $15 minimum order, so I paid the paypal bill and sent her an email asking if I could add to my order. Here was her reply:

Hi Christina.

I am fresh out of the Minnie and Mickey mouse ears brads- I didn't get to
change the site until this order was in. So the ears brads come to $4.55
deducted from your $18.55 paid makes $14.10.

The items you want aded are the baseball eyelets sets 2 @ 1.65, 2 of the
bat brad sets 2 @ .80 = $1.60 and the dinosaur eyelets $1.00. Total wanted
extra is $5.90.

If it OK with you, I'll do a straight trade for the $4.55 that is out of
stock so you get a $1.35 bonus.

I have more ears coming in hopefully next week- they are incredibly popular.
Would you like me to send them when they come in? I would do that for free,
as I feel bad that I didn't get to mark them out of stock before your order
came in.

Please let me know if all this is OK, and I'll get the stuff I have in stock
on the way right away.

So not only is it cheap and free in the begining plus free shipping, she's giving me free product as well! Anyway, check them out if you get a chance and in the comments box say that you were reffered because of their excellent customer service! You don't have to say my name or anything, I just want them to realize how much great customer service means. That's why I'm passing their name on to you.

OOOOOOH!! How exciting! A site that's actually here in Canada. Gotto go check that out!

Thanks!

Baseballs, bats, and hats all in one place? :cool1:

She sounds very nice. I might have to place a Canadian order. Thanks for sharing.

Jeanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter