AYCTE Opinion Question- What do YOU think?

I will admit to taking an extra yogurt and fruit from Holiday Inn Express breakfast for a mid-morning snack! (I am not a big breakfast eater early in the morning)

Years ago, when BOG had pre-park opening breakfast, they brought a whole plate of pastries. I took some of them along to much on later, but it was the first serving.

At Disney, we're frequently offered a beverage refill in a "to go" cup at the end of our meal (in fact we had lunch at Ale and Compass today and the server made the offer).
That's pretty par for the course and nothing at all like asking for seconds and dumping the serving platters into ziplocks or other containers.

We've always had a certain habit with the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream. Although we eat all the ice cream and affiliated sauces, etc., we've always brought ziplock bags for the brownies, angel food cake, and used them as snacks later. But now I'm hoping that's OK. I figured we paid for the whole "Kitchen Sink"-we're just bringing "home" leftovers.
And I also have taken a couple things at the Holiday Inn Express breakfast buffet. DH has to eat breakfast the minute he gets up. Me, on the other hand, I don't want food for a couple hours.

We've always had a certain habit with the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream. Although we eat all the ice cream and affiliated sauces, etc., we've always brought ziplock bags for the brownies, angel food cake, and used them as snacks later. But now I'm hoping that's OK. I figured we paid for the whole "Kitchen Sink"-we're just bringing "home" leftovers.
And I also have taken a couple things at the Holiday Inn Express breakfast buffet. DH has to eat breakfast the minute he gets up. Me, on the other hand, I don't want food for a couple hours.
You already paid for all that stuff. Nothing wrong with that!

I absolutely do not care. I mind by own damn business unless it's hurting me. Ohana literally offers to bring us more to take home.

Yes...if they offer that's awesome. In this case, they did not offer. She just took.

And I admire your stance of minding your own damn business, but watching a person slide entire plates of meat into a ziplock bag is tough to ignore. Also, it's very interesting.

Yes...if they offer that's awesome. In this case, they did not offer. She just took.

And I admire your stance of minding your own damn business, but watching a person slide entire plates of meat into a ziplock bag is tough to ignore. Also, it's very interesting.
The food is already pre cooked and thrown if not eaten

Eh I really don’t care. I’m a mind your own business type person. I would probably just do dart eyes with who I’m with and get a giggle out of it but it wouldn’t cross my mind after that.

I figure they need the food and maybe it’s how they can afford to eat later. It’s also way too much work for me and having food like that in the heat is not a good idea.

I was at AKL getting on the elevator that are by the restaurants . Guy on elevator had a bowl of chocolate chip cookies which I assume he got from Boma. A different scenario of ziplocks and Tupperware of ribs and strip loin.

Do they go right back to where they are staying or do they wander the park with meat in their bag?

Sounds like something I would pass on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter