[b][/b]comfortable Shoes/sandals?

buy24me

Mouseketeer
I am going to WDW next month for the first time in almost 10 years! I have no idea what kind of shoes to buy! I need to buy them soon because I will need a few weeks to break them in before I leave for the trip. Anyone have any suggestions on what the most comfortable shoes are to wear all day? I bought a pair of crocs online for myself and my dd who is 5 but there is too much of the gap on the left and right sides of the shoe for me. They were great for my dd though and she loves hers! The bottom feels great but when I go to the next small size, it's too small. So I will need to try something else but don't know what:confused3 ! I may also need a sandal and a gym shoe or some sort of shoe since we will have at least one nice dinner while in WDW.
I appreciate any suggestions!

Last time I wore Reef flip flops and they worked great. I have Keen Venice sandals now and I love them. I will be taking them on our next trip.

Easy Spirit Jumper.
I decided to check prices while responding; I found one site that has this shoe for as low as $19.79. I'm a sucker for a deal. I'll let you know by Friday if they're legitimate.

My mother has the same problem with Crocs, I think it's because her feet are narrow. What type of shoes do you normally wear? I would stick with a brand you normally have success with. I personally love North Face brand shoes, I have several pairs of hiking, trail running, etc. I just went online and ordered a pair of North Face El Porto Sandals and I love them. I've been wearing them non-stop for a week to get them broken in and I have no regrets, but then again, I've always loved North Face Shoes.

I love my Teva sandals. They have good support and are adjustable so if your feet start to swell at all you can readjust the straps.

I had the same problem with the regular Crocs. I went ahead and tried the Mary Jane style, and these fit much better. I'm not sure if it's the strap across the top, or what...but I really love these. I've been wearing these all week. I'm ready for WDW!!!! The only question is whether to get another pair in a different color ( I have brown). Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter