[B]Dining Reviews[/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvalues

Grace
Is there somewhere that gives reviews of the restaurants at WDW? If not, can someone give me some insight to the following:

LeCellier

Ohana

Marrakesh

Boma-Flavors of Africa

Any tips/review would be great. I can find plenty of ratings and reviews about the resorts themselves, jus not the restaurants.

Thanks all!

Dave

You can do a search here using the restaurant names. You will find lots of reviews on those places. You can also check out allears.net.

I have eaten at all of those places.

Le Cellier..we love it there. THe mushroom fillet with risotto is amazing!

Ohana...we have been there for breakfast and dinner. The breakfast is very good family style food. Basic breakfast but yummy and they have lilo and stitch and mickey come around.
For dinner...we have eaten there twice. THere is a lot of meat...I mean ALOT..if you like to eat alot you will like it here..the quality of the food is average. last time we went we had a view of the castle...awesome!!

Marakesh...excellent food and service. We also love Tangerine cafe which is their counter service.

Boma is amazing!!! you have to eat here. We love it alot...although the last time we went (january) we kind of felt like it was a little rushed and crazy...

Hope that helps!

thanks everyone for the quick responses! wow, this is why I check these boards out a couple times a week.

Since Charles provided a link to the Dining Review Board (thank you,, Charles), I am going to close this thread. Please check out the board dedicated to Disney restaurant reviews for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter