[B]Dinning costs and 2br occupancy[/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILIKEWDW

"Girls just wanna have fun"
Hello,

I was thinking what to do with my free developer points, and as I have received it for free, I would like to gift them to my two sisters and their children, who never had visited WDW, as they don´t have economical posibilities to do this trip.

I would also invite my mother and my single sister, the children are six, and a total of four adults. Is it posible for them to stay in a 2BR at SSR? or shoud I only invite 8? or think in a bigger room?

As I will invite them I will pay for the air transportation and park tickets too, and as their economical situation is very tight now, I would like to also pay their dinnings. Does anybody know how much approximately will cost the three meals for each person per day? And what about the dinning plan? Does it really save money? or what can suggest me about saving money on food?

Thanks so much for your help!!!

First let me say you are so nice for doing this for your famliy. I can answer a few questions. First it is my understanding that if two of the children are under 3 then they don't count toward the occupancy limit of 8 but otherwise I would suggest a grand villa or a 2 bedroom and a studio.

As for food I would say the counter service dining plan might be your best option. With 6 kids I think it would be more of a hassel to try and do a TS every day. I am not sure what it would cost but I know adults are $30 per person per day and I think kids are $12 per person per day.

Hope this helps.

A two bedroom villa (except at AKV, non-value villa) will sleep 8 plus one under the age of three. If you have one child under the age of three, you still have one person too many for most of the two bedroom villas. If you get an AKV non-value two bedroom villa, that will sleep 9 plus one under the age of three.

Otherwise, you need to get a two bedroom plus one studio.

Dining plan for guests 10+ is about $40 a night, for children (age 3-9) about $12 a night. There is no dining plan for children under the age of 3. They can share the food of the others who are dining or you can purchase a child's plate for them.

Occupancy discussions are limited to the thread located in "Ongoing Discussions" stuck on top of this board. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter