B resort review ~ March 11 - 15, 2019

suse66

When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true!
I booked the B resort through a Priceline Express deal for a last minute trip. I am an annual passholder
and usually stay onsite.

Pros:
Clean
Comfortable beds
Good water pressure and temperature
Short walk to Disney Springs (10-12 minutes)
Keurig in room with good coffee
Lots of loungers around the pool
Pool bar
Friendly staff
Car rental on site
Restaurant onsite including buffet breakfast every morning ($22/p)
Coffee/snacks available at the PickUp. Nice selection.

Cons:

Shuttle shares with Doubletree, Holiday Inn and Hilton.
Shuttle times can be unpredictable.
Shuttle goes to 2 parks (1 for MK/HS, 1 for EP/AK)
Extremely noisy fan/air conditioner
Noise from I-4 for rooms facing that way.
Ridiculous resort fee ~ $30/n!!! For what???
Wifi is spotty.

For a short trip and a reduced rate this would be an acceptable choice. I would not pay full price of $180+. It was a good stay but my preference is for onsite. Hope this is helpful if you are considering a Disney Springs area stay.

This was very helpful, thank you! We're pretty much the same...always stay on site. We just got APs and are swinging by for 3 nights on our way to a conference. We'll have a car this time which takes ME out of the equation and so I'm looking off-site to see what there is to see! Curious about your thoughts of skipping the shuttles and driving to the parks since parking is covered by the AP.

This was very helpful, thank you! We're pretty much the same...always stay on site. We just got APs and are swinging by for 3 nights on our way to a conference. We'll have a car this time which takes ME out of the equation and so I'm looking off-site to see what there is to see! Curious about your thoughts of skipping the shuttles and driving to the parks since parking is covered by the AP.
If I had a car, I would definitely drive. I took advantage of Lyft and Uber when I stayed at the B resort and that was a good option too.

I am debating between a DS hotel or a value. Do you think the buses are gonna stink with either of those choices?

We've stayed at The B several times and had very few issues with the bus service. We've had more with on property buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter