B2B Hawaii cruises

Thanks, PrincessShmoo. There may be another option for those not wanting to fly.
Can you book a round trip hawaii cruise out of Vancouver and depart the cruise in Hawaii and not return? The Holland America Koningsdam sails from Vancouver on April 10th, arriving in Honolulu on April 18th. You could spend a lttle more than two weeks in Hawaii and return on DCL. Even though you miss the ride back, the HA cruise would be cheaper than doing Disney TO Hawaii, and you get (quite a bit of) time in Hawaii.
You must really hate flying.😁 I know because we do too!

You can leave that trip early (in Hawaii) if you embark in Vancouver. Actually, you can leave any ship early (it's not a prison) as long as you understand the consequences. Vancouver to Hawaii one-way is legally OK, but California to Hawaii won't be.

Just let HAL know of your plans ahead of time, so they can clear your folio and prepare the correct passenger manifest for the next port.

Legally, yes. BUT, it has to be arranged by HAL if they will set up debarkation process once in Hawaii, that's up to them. Typically, such early departures on US cruises are not allowed, although they often are on European cruises. You'd also have to pay for the full round trip cruise on K'dam.

The K'dam cruise on April 10th is in 2022. I don't think that'll work for next April.
Thanks.
I was assuming this B2B conversation was about the DCL 2022 Hawaii cruises.
I sent an email to HA asking this question but they haven't answered.

Con: Can't stay at aulani,
For us, this would be the biggest con. Actually, I'd go further and say that you also wouldn't have enough time to really do things on 'Oahu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter