Baboo......

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
Hi Kathy! Were you away? I haven't seen you on the riddle thread, but I haven't been on every day either! Looking forward to the August meet! :)

Hi Julie! Yes, we were away last week. We were actually in Woodstock Monday night and Tuesday during the day, and then we went to London. We were supposed to be there for a few days, but Len's mother phoned Tuesday night to tell him and his brother that their dad had fallen and broken his hip and was in the hospital in Belleville. We left right away and got in to his Mom and Dad's about 2.45 am. We spent the rest of our holiday there. His brother came down Wed. evening and is still there. They were supposed to operate on his hip Wed. but they discovered that he'd had a mild heart attack during the night so they put him in ICU to monitor it. Everything seems to be fine now, so they're going to operate tomorrow using local anestetic (sp?). They say that the first 48 hours after that will be the most critical. His Dad turned 91 earleir this month so we're especially worried because of his age.
See you on the riddle!
Kath

Kathy, so sorry to hear about Len's Dad. We hope everything goes well. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Canadave

Oh Kathy I's so sorry to hear your DFIL isn't well.:( Hope everything goes very well for him and sending lots of PD and prayers up north!:D

Oh Kathy, how worrying about Len's Dad! I'm so glad to hear that he's doing much better, now. Sending lots of PD and good thoughts that everything goes well for his surgery and his continued recovery!

What a surprise to learn that you were here! I guess you stopped by to visit with Gary A.?

:D

Thanks for all the good thoughts. They are supposed to operate some time late this afternoon. Needless to say, I'm kind of anxious today.

He had his surgery about 6.00 last night and everything went well according to the surgeon. He's back in ICU for monitoring for a couple of days, but Len's brother said he seemed more like himself and relieved to have it over when they saw him afterwards.
Thanks again for all of your prayers and good thoughts!

Great news Kathy!:) I hope he has a very speedy recovery!:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter