Baby Reveal in Front of the Castle

Congrats to you both. OH my goodness.... I LOVE THIS. I love seeing Disney baby related stories... I have my own. My DH and I tried for 3 years including a year of treatments. I gave up in Sept of 2015. Our disneymoon was November 8-15 2015. We had a ball. On December 2nd we found out we had gotten pregnant the last night of our trip. So we have a Disney baby. Now we are planning her first trip Next year. I wish you a healthy rest of your pregnancy and smooth delivery. Congrats again.

Congrats to you both. OH my goodness.... I LOVE THIS. I love seeing Disney baby related stories... I have my own. My DH and I tried for 3 years including a year of treatments. I gave up in Sept of 2015. Our disneymoon was November 8-15 2015. We had a ball. On December 2nd we found out we had gotten pregnant the last night of our trip. So we have a Disney baby. Now we are planning her first trip Next year. I wish you a healthy rest of your pregnancy and smooth delivery. Congrats again.

Oh this is amazing! Congrats to you. My 4th is also a disney baby and quite the miracle actually! After 3 children I had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and was left with just 1 tube. But God gave us a sweet disney baby just a short while later. He made his first real trip at 11 weeks old and in 2 weeks he will be back for his 2nd trip at 17 months old getting baby's first haircut (along with his 3yo sister) at Harmony Barber shop.

And to OP...this was such a sweet story, thanks for sharing!

Oh this is amazing! Congrats to you. My 4th is also a disney baby and quite the miracle actually! After 3 children I had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and was left with just 1 tube. But God gave us a sweet disney baby just a short while later. He made his first real trip at 11 weeks old and in 2 weeks he will be back for his 2nd trip at 17 months old getting baby's first haircut (along with his 3yo sister) at Harmony Barber shop.

And to OP...this was such a sweet story, thanks for sharing!

I love yours too. Disney is full of magic for us all. pixiedust:

Congratulations!! I love your reveal!

We have a Disney baby too! We were very excited to have bought into DVC.... and very excited to welcome our Mouseketeer 9 months later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!