Back 2 back cruises?

DOOGIERUNNER

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever taken back to back cruises on the magic then the wonder? Are the shows and activities the same?

Does anyone have suggestions on things to do in Nassau w/ kids?

what r u going to do with the day in between
magic leaves on Sat. Wonder on sunday or thurs.
the shows right now r the same... there have been a bunch of people who have done the back to back thing ..
sounds great ...after doing 7 day im not sure i would want to go on the 4 day wonder.... try back to back 7 day cruises eastern and western cost would not be that much different as the 4 day r pretty expensive .... if u could do 4 day and then 7 day i think that would be ok but u have to do it the other way around or u have 2 days in between cruises
oh yea i here after OCTober 11.2003 will have different show on the magic.... so at least one show will be different unless they change it on both ships

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter