Back Door Disney - Let's talk about it

Donald Schmuck

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,

i'm sure some of you have heard of Back Door Disney, but I don't think most have since it's still fairly new. For those of you who haven't, it's basically someone who was a former cast member who used to sneak behind the scenes and take pictures/videos of some things that Disney most likely wouldn't want leaked out.

How do you feel about this? Is this guy uncovering some truths about Disney that we find valuable or is he just a attention seeking trouble maker. I'm kind of caught in the middle and was wondering how everyone else feels about it. He has both youtube and twitter accounts, just search for back door disney.

Thanks!

I personally don’t have any interest in watching someone walk around closed attractions. He’s not really uncovering any “truths” about Disney; we know what these attractions were, and eventually we’ll know what they’ll become.

I personally don’t have any interest in watching someone walk around closed attractions. He’s not really uncovering any “truths” about Disney; we know what these attractions were, and eventually we’ll know what they’ll become.

I get your point, but there are also pics of cast members wearing a mickey head flipping off the camera or Woody bending over Jesse for picture. I think that's a little too far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter