Back from HRH----- Very Impressed!

J and E's Mom

Earning My Ears
We stayed at the HRH June 21-24 and had the time of our lives! The hotel is beautiful. We had reserved a pool view with the Lowe's discount and tried the $20 "bribe" at check-in. NO LUCK! But, that's okay--- we loved our pool view room (and we are a DVC/Boardwalk family).

The FOTL thing is UNBELIEVABLE! We literally walked on every ride---no wait at all.

We had two small kids and loved the pool-----great slide and a beautiful atmosphere.

The employees were wonderful too---treated us like VIP's.

I especially enjoyed how easy it was to get to the parks---just a short walk away.

THIS PLACE DOES ROCK!

We were there June 12 & 13 and loved the place. I agree about the atmosphere, employees, etc. We had such a good time there, we didn't want to leave to go to the Dolphin resort. Staying at HRH was the highlight of our vacation I can't wait until we go again only this time it will be a longer stay.:bounce:

Absolutely the greatest place to vacation.

At least that's what we found this year. Next year we'll once again split it with Disney, but we learned to stay at this hotel last. My teenage daughter and friend hated to leave this time, and moped around the beautiful BC for days!

I'm so glad you had a great time. I agree with you 100%! My son is driving my NUTS planning our next trip! Even though we stayed in an opulent suite at the Dolphin for five days, what he remembers MOST is the Hard Rock and 'skippng the lines'!

Welcome back!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter