Back from WDW/Stayed at Country Inn & Suites/Great Price!

imgointoDis

Earning My Ears
I'm a little late posting this, but wanted to share our hotel experience. We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in Lake Buena Vista. Very nice!!!! We had a one bedroom suite for $79.00 a night which included breakfast. Very clean, new & close to DD. Any questions?:bounce: :bounce:

How did you book, do you have an internet site? We are looking to extend our trip by one or two nights, so I could use your help! Thanks!:bounce:

We booked directly thru their reservation line by phone. The number is 800-456-4000. Be sure to tell them Lake Buena Vista, and by all means ask for any specials, including the manager's special. You can find them at: www.countryinns.com

Good luck!:D

I work for Calrson Hospitality, who owns Country Inns, Radisson, Park Inns. I also satyed at the Country Inn Lake Buena Vista recently. Really nice property, moved there from the Radisson around the corner. Don't stay at the Radisson Inn Lake Buena Vista. Service=D- Quality=D-

Drop20

Do you know anything about the Radisson at Universal? I have a lot of Goldpoints and was planning on using them at the Radisson LBV but not now. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I personally have not stayed there, but it is a very nice property. They completed a 15 million guest room renvoation in april of 99. I prefer the big resort hotels over the smaller ones(radisson LBV). This one has 742 rooms, comp. shuttle to universal and sea world. Another nice one is the Radisson Resort Parkway. Its a beautiful 20 acre resort. The only reason I stayed at the radisson LBV is because it was suppose to be the closest and I couldn't rent a car. If you want I can give you a nice description on each property or answer any questions you might have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter