Back in the Saddle...? Ridgebacks, Running, and other Fitness-related Shenanigans

Holy moly! I haven’t been on the DISboards in quite some time, and now I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to catch up on threads I try to follow!:eek: :faint:

Don't stress too much about the blind run. The key is to be honest with yourself and your effort. The goal is to teach you how a run is suppose to feel and less about the pace itself. So did it feel like LR pace?

Thank you for this reassurance. I had my second blind run on Friday - 6 miles @ EB (9:54). My splits were mostly off (9:27, 9:43, 9:20, 9:10, 9:08, 9:13), but the pace felt good.

During my first blind run, I felt a bit off. I wasn't sure if it was because of getting up super early to take my sister to the airport and then heading out for my run much later than normal. Everything definitely felt different. I have one more blind run @ LR pace in a couple weeks. They're really the only runs that have been a pain :laughing:

Just found your journey and excited to follow along. I love all your animals. My sister in law mother had a ridgeback and she is so sweet although she is a big baby and terrifed of cats. We only have cats as our schedule would not be good for a dog. Hopefully some day

Aww, thank you, and I'm impressed you found my journal with how badly I've been neglecting it lately due to end of school year insanity! :faint: Ridgebacks are such great dogs but definitely quirky. My older and bigger Ridgie has issues with people he doesn't know very well talking to him in different voices. :rotfl2:He also doesn't like when I talk to him from our upstairs bedroom window. He is such a weirdo!

We love cats as well and are down to our 15 year old semi-feral kitty I caught when we first moved to SoCal. We don't plan to get any more cats though as I need a break from having litter box duties.:crazy2: Thanks again for following! :goodvibes I'm going to try to be better about updating!::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!