Back Stage or Keys tour

The Grays

Mouseketeer
e are getting ready for our October trip and not sure which tour to take The Key to the Kingdom of the Magical Back Stage tour.

I know there is a price difference but would love to hear what those that took the tours felt and if anyone took both what they felt about them.

Thanks

We preferred the Keys to the Kingdom. Both are great though! We felt Keys covered more information.

KTTK tour was fantastic. Be prepared though, there is a lot of standing around and walking involved. There is also an age limit for this tour I believe (at least their use to be) if that's a concern.
It was very informative and fun.

I have only done one of the tours The Key to the Kingdom, and I still remember it on how good it was. If your into more behind the scenes

We have been waiting for years to do these tours but our DD was not old enough. But now she will be 17 when we go and cant wait. We are looking for a nice mix of information and some rides to do.

I have only done the back stage magic but it was awesome. We loved. There was a lot to do but at the same time us was a walking pace and relaxing. My mom and I did it for my 21st birthday several years ago and feel like it is totally worth the money. Someday I will do it again with my hubby.

agree with everyone else, keys to the kingdom is great. Laundry building is bit boring but rest is well worth the price.

I've done both tours. I absolutely loved the keys to the kingdom tour. Would highly recommend it to anyone.

I didn't care for the backstage magic tour. Surprisingly, I found many parts quite boring. It made me so sad! Because I really wanted to like this tour. Also, the backstage magic tour was very expensive at almost $200. It also ate up almost an entire park day.

So for me, it was thumbs up for the keys to the kingdom tour, but thumbs down for backstage Magic.

Thanks for the info. We are set with the Keys to the Kingdom. We leave Oct 18 and do the tour 23rd. They said we would have to enter the part through a different entrance because the tour starts before the par opens. Have to figure that out when it gets closer

Thanks for the info. We are set with the Keys to the Kingdom. We leave Oct 18 and do the tour 23rd. They said we would have to enter the part through a different entrance because the tour starts before the par opens. Have to figure that out when it gets closer

We entered to the far left of the regular entrance. There was a CM with a clipboard to check in with and then she told us what to do. some ADRs need to enter early as well.

Thanks, when I made the res the cast member made it sound tough to find and to park in a different area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter