Back to school celebration ideas?

Karin1984

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

Me and my best friend both have decided to go back to school after the summer, I'm (34) finally going back to school to get my degree, and she (30) is moving up in the world and going to start on her MBA.

In September we will go to Disney for a quick fix and we want to celebrate this big decision, any fun ideas? (ps, I do not drink alcohol, so drinking around the World is out ;-) , but we both enjoy a good hotel bar to take a break from the parks)

Thanks!
Karin

It depends on what you are into:
sports: golf, mini-golf, fishing, marathon, bowling, ESPN Club, WWS/ESPN Zone, etc
shopping: DTD, area outlet malls, large scale malls
drinking: Jellyrolls, Raglan Road, monorail tour of resorts, walking tour of resorts in the Boardwalk area
movies: DTD 24 screen theater some with meals served by waiters
night clubbing: Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance, Raglan Road, Citywalk
resort tours: monorail tour of resorts, Boardwalk around the lake tour of resorts, horse drawn tour of FWC, AKL/AKV
offsite: Gaylord Palms Resort, Citywalk, swamp tour
eating: Formal GF 5* Chef's Table @ V&As

You could do a progressive dinner either around the monorail resorts or the boardwalk resorts. Say, appetizers at the CR, dinner at Poly and dessert at GF. Same idea for the boardwalk area.

My 29yr old DD and I don't drink either. We like to take our break at Beaches & Cream at the Beach Club and get an ice cream dessert. We also like to "eat" around the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter