halloween horror nights for next year (2014)

Thank you!

What I don't understand is the difference between the regular ticket and the rush of fear ticket.. My understanding is rush of fear is multiple nights at 72.99 but yet a one night ticket is 92.99... What am I missing?

UO is giving us a gift...........
buy either of the two multi-night passes and go as much as you wish.

ROF and the FF passes are great deals for those that want to go multiple nights.

i always buy the FF+ each year.

UO is giving us a gift........... buy either of the two multi-night passes and go as much as you wish. ROF and the FF passes are great deals for those that want to go multiple nights. i always buy the FF+ each year.

We are only able to go the one night but ROF for 72.99 and better than the one night admission for 90 it seems I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything!

I've been warned by some local friends not to do it, but Saturday September 20th is the only time we'd be able to make it before moving over to WDW.

How big of a crowd should we anticipate? Are the ride lines long, or is it mostly just the haunted houses?

Unmasking the Horror tours are fantastic.
if you are completely and totally addicted to HHN like i am, those 2 tours will compliment your evenings there.

like Marco stated, it will reveal to you things that you won't be able to catch when you are doing the tours at night.

you will be allowed to take pictures inside the houses, you will great info from your tour guide in the hours you are with the TM.

Will it "spoil" the houses if you do the tour before going through the actual houses at night? I'm contemplating adding these tours in this year but don't want to spoil the surprises either.

Do it...but only if you buy the express passes. I've attended one time around mid-October and the lines were quickly at 120 minutes. I purchased the express passes. By purchasing the express passes, we were able to visit every single HHH attraction within about 3 hours.

That's opening weekend, usually the lightest of the crowds (Still heavy, but much more manageable than the Saturdays in October), It's the only Saturday open to the "Frequent Fear" pass, and everything is still pretty fresh. Should be pretty good.

Will it "spoil" the houses if you do the tour before going through the actual houses at night? I'm contemplating adding these tours in this year but don't want to spoil the surprises either.

i prefer doing the UTH day tours prior to the evening event.
you will see all the details inside the houses and received background info from your tour guide during the event.
in a way, you will be able to connect with certain objects in the houses later when you do the night HHN.

this year i will be doing the HHN first then the tours, then 3 more nights of HHN.

during the evening event, you go thru the houses congo style and the lighting will be dim.
what you want to see can go by in a flash and you miss it.

you will not be able to see the fine details put into the houses during the night.

i am completely and totally addicted to HHN
and i always do the day house tours.
when i go thru the houses in the evening, i have the knowledge of how the sequence of that house flows.

it's a personal choice if you want to do the UTH tours.
some don't want to pay the extra money for something they will go through in the evening.
then you have people that want to know everything about the houses even to the fine details that are in them.

the day tours are the only time you are allowed to take pictures inside the houses.

I don't think it will be overwhelmingly crowded. Do Stay & Scream to get a jump on crowds so you can repeat some favorites at the end of the night. Ride lines won't be bad at all.

DH and I will be at RPR 10/3-10/6, we've never done HHN. Originally, we were going to do nonprivate RIP on 10/5, but then noticed we could get ROF with express and go the three nights instead, and not be tied to a tour. I just wanted to clarify that express passes would be valid for all three nights, it sounds too good to be true. Thanks!

DH and I will be at RPR 10/3-10/6, we've never done HHN. Originally, we were going to do nonprivate RIP on 10/5, but then noticed we could get ROF with express and go the three nights instead, and not be tied to a tour. I just wanted to clarify that express passes would be valid for all three nights, it sounds too good to be true. Thanks!

It's true. I used ROF tickets with express for 2 nights last year and will use them for 4 nights this year. The express is good every night the ticket is still good.It's a one time express for each house and each open ride every night.:goodvibes

Last year we did the tour before the event and, for me, it did kind of "spoil" the house as far as anticipating where the scare actors would come at me. Although, the worse fright of the night was at the beginning of one of the houses we had toured, so maybe that made me hyper-sensitive.

This year we will do the tour on our final day.

Regardless of when you go, it was definitely worth it!

I have a good friend who does it every year and I was talking to her about the tour. I told her I wanted to do it early in the event but she suggested doing it a few weeks in - that way you know where you want to get pictures or a little more information about that area. Made sense to me that's we booked in October not September. I go frequent fear and went 11? Days last year, so I doubt any house will be ruined by it.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm also thinking of doing the day tour as I can't go to the evening event as this is our first year with baby with us. Do you think it will be worth me doing this just to get a feel of the main event even though I can't attend that?
PS, I'd be leaving the baby with dad (he'll visit the main event without me this year).

I am so excited to be coming back...

I did something different because its a short trip

I got a day pass to IoA...how do I get to US for SnS??

Also, do you guys have recommendations for quick service restaurants at each park?

TIA

Hope there is a lot of Michael Myers merchandise this year..........I`ll buy whatever they sell :thumbsup2

I am so excited to be coming back... I did something different because its a short trip I got a day pass to IoA...how do I get to US for SnS?? Also, do you guys have recommendations for quick service restaurants at each park? TIA
Isn't there an holding pen between the two parks? We always use the side entrance by Hard Rock when we go from IoA to US, but I don't know if that's where the Stay and Scream area would be

And I'm not a big fan of quick service in the parks outside of the WWOHP areas... The burger place in universal is good, though

Oh! And in Springfield! I forgot about that guy now!

I bought our tickets finally. :cool1:

I see that you stay at Royal Pacific a lot. This month will be our first time there as we always stayed at PBR. I hear different things some love it some say its so so... Your thoughts since you have stayed at both? :)

I am so excited to be coming back...

I did something different because its a short trip

I got a day pass to IoA...how do I get to US for SnS??

Also, do you guys have recommendations for quick service restaurants at each park?

TIA

Best counter service in the Studios is Louie's for pizza, only place we will eat counter service in that park apart from Simpsons area which is very nice. Boulangerie as you enter the park is good too.

In IOA Thunder Falls Terrace near Jurassic Park is above and beyond most other places.......Blondies is nice too for fresh sandwiches.

Consider Confisco Grille. Although a table service restaurant food is excellent and cheap too. Mythos is another to consider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter