Backpack suggestions that fit refill mug?

SPAM

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a backpack suggestion that has side pockets that fit the park refillable mug?

I don’t but keep in mind you’ll have to pay for a bigger locker if you take a bigger bag. The lighter you can travel, the easier it’ll be. 😊

I have a backpack made by High Sierra with side pockets and padded straps. I was able to put it in the free lockers with two refillable mugs (the new style, empty because they didn't stay sealed), a small purse, thin sweater, and a very small camera in the backpack -- but it was a tight fit. If you just want to carry one refillable mug, a drawstring style backpack might be easier.

I have a mid-sized Land's End backpack that has non-stretchy mesh side pockets for water bottles and the Universal cups fit perfectly in there. I've found that I can even carry the cup there with beverage still in it as long as it isn't completely full and I keep the back pack level (don't lean over or anything). I learned this at HHN when you weren't supposed to take drinks into the houses but I hadn't finished by the time I got to the door.

This backpack has padded straps and the padded interior "pocket" meant to hold a laptop, but it fits in the free locker if I kind of fold it over. If there is a lot of stuff in it, however, another family member has to also get a locker so we can empty some of the larger things into the second locker.

We've also found that you can fit a popcorn bucket into a free locker if you take the lid off and bend it slightly.

I'm not a light park-traveler--I like to carry everything with me that I may need-- but I won't pay for a locker.

I have a mid-sized Land's End backpack that has non-stretchy mesh side pockets for water bottles and the Universal cups fit perfectly in there. I've found that I can even carry the cup there with beverage still in it as long as it isn't completely full and I keep the back pack level (don't lean over or anything). I learned this at HHN when you weren't supposed to take drinks into the houses but I hadn't finished by the time I got to the door.

This backpack has padded straps and the padded interior "pocket" meant to hold a laptop, but it fits in the free locker if I kind of fold it over. If there is a lot of stuff in it, however, another family member has to also get a locker so we can empty some of the larger things into the second locker.

We've also found that you can fit a popcorn bucket into a free locker if you take the lid off and bend it slightly.

I'm not a light park-traveler--I like to carry everything with me that I may need-- but I won't pay for a locker.
Same here, thanks for the tip!

Does anyone have a backpack suggestion that has side pockets that fit the park refillable mug?
Depends on what else you want to carry I guess.

I have a couple of the "Venture Pal Packable Lightweight Backpack"
The roll up very small and its easy to put in a locker.
Seem like the cup would fit in it - but I've never tried it.

Get a wide rubber band like an inch. Tie it around the handle and put a clip on it and than clip it to anybag.

I use a longefly back pack, it fits everything (wallet, fan, Keys, chapstick, sunglasses, reader glasses (yes I am over 40), battery pack for charging my phone and the refillable mug) Since it's so tight though I have started using a carabiner clip for the mug. Plus this back pack fits perfectly in the new small lockers.

Get ya one of them redneck lanyard beer....I mean cup holders. :)

I also agree with the High Sierra brand. Best cheap item I've found on amazon if some brand I've never heard of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!