Backstage Magic Tour!!!

nitsirk987

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I am just soo excited that i had to tell someone, and i knew that you guys would understand....i just got off the phone w/ disney, and booked our first Behind the Magic tour.. i went with the Backstage Magic. I know, I know for the first tour, we went with the longest and most expensive, but why not!!! i conviced DH to do it this year, we don't have any childeren yet and he has been working his butt off!!! i can't wait to go!!!! Plus i booked it on our 4th year Anniversary, which is Oct 21st. Anyone else going on that date??

Thanks for listening to me!!!

Kristin
:hyper: :love2: (that's me kissing dh for taking me on the tour)

I'm SOOO envious! We took the Keys to the Kingdom tour and loved it. I told DH we'll have to come down for a quick trip some weekend JUST to take the Backstage Magic tour - I'm really dying to take it after taking the shorter one. Hope you have a great time.

I am glad to hear that you had a great time on the keys to the kingdom tour!!! I knew that i could count on the you guys to be happy with me!! Dh thinks i am goofy because i get all excited when people talk disney!! he says that he didn't care if we went or not, ya right, wait and see what he is like the morning of the tour!! He is a disney-holic just like me, he just needs to come out of the closet!!!

The same reason they need your home phone #, address, resort room # and first born child whenever you make a PS!:rolleyes: I assume they ask all that for statistical and marketing purposes - but I really got kind of annoyed every time I'd call from the hotel room to make a PS and have to give them all that information! I wanted to say, "I just want to eat lunch - not sign a mortgage!"

We'll be going on the tour in a couple of weeks, 7/13.

It will be our first tour also, but wanted to go for the biggest one. Sounds pretty cool too, with lunch at Disney-MGM and all.

I hope you have a good time!

:sunny:

nitsirk987 & Uncle Scar,
You are both going to just love this tour, it is excellent. :hyper:
It was also the first tour that my husband and I took, and we always recommend it to anyone who is thinking of taking a tour. :D Well worth the money, just remember to bring your id.
Heidi

Pooh67_68,

I'm really excited, especially seeing the Utilidors. Can I ask a couple of questions?

How many people are in each group?
What's the coolest thing you saw (I know this is subjective)?
Do you spend equal amounts of time in each park, or any one more than the others?

ThanksG:tongue:

Uncle Scar,
We went in 2000 so the amount of people may be a little higher now, but we had less than 20 people.

Our favorite part was the Utilidors in the MK.

I asked my husband your last question and we both seemed to remember spending the most time at the MK, although MGM I would say came in at a close second because of having lunch there.

Do you know where you will be having lunch?
If it is at Mama Melrose's the food was very good.
Heidi

Thanks for the quick response!

Haven't been told where we will be having lunch, just that it will be at Disney-MGM.

We picked this one to get the most for our money and it sounds like we will.

when i talked to them today, the told me that lunch is at Mama Melrose,and it's a four course lunch.

Another question, do they give you anything at the end of the tour? pins or t-shirts or anything.. i know when DH did the Dive-Quest both times, that they gave them a t-shirt at the end. just wondering!

thanks!

We did this tour last December. It was our first tour and was great. Just wish they had a part 2.

We got a pin at the end of the tour.

To help off set the cost we didn't use a park pass for that day.

I just signed up for the Segway Tour today.

I did the tour last year. There were 8 people in our group and I loved it because it was so small. Just for info I didn't make advanced ressies, just the day before. I did this for the Keys to the Kingdom Tour a few years ago and there were only 4 of us on that tour. For the Backstage Magic, yes lunch is at Mama Melrose, family style, they keep bringing food out. It's very good. The desserts were yummy!! Hope you have a good time. I loved both tours, they are wonderful!

Have Fun!!

thank you for all the helpful info!!

i should have asked her how many people were in our group already... all she said was that were some openings.. oh well, i guess i will see when we get there!!

i can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter