• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bad People

elizabethb70

Earning My Ears
Please be on the look out!!!I had some pins stolen from me yesterday!! Someone stole my walt and mickey while I was right there!! It was at the bottom of the page and one minute it was there next gone!! That's not the worst part of our day!! I took my three yr old to the potty! While the stroller was right outside the rest room someone stole her lanyard and princess beach bag!! What a jerk!! how pathetic! she had a couple le pins and retired!! what is soooooooooo sad there was nothing that great!Value wise!! They just meant something to herand me !oh yeah they also got her bathing suit! guess they needed it more than me! Just a note BE AWARE!! I have such a hard time trading with her because I'm watching her and my pins at the same time!! Obviously she is the priority and people take advantage of that!! Ok I'm done letting off steam!! Just watch out people just amaze mehow pathetic they can be!!i hope you never experience the misfortune I had!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

people can be so nasty. Your poor daughter she must have been so upset. I am sorry you had such a crummy experience.

goofymom

Hi, man that sucks:mad: . Stealing from a Stroller not to mention from a fellow trader:eek: Thats low! You would find that person slithering around on their belly!

S0RRY:(

I hope your daughter is ok. What a jolt that must have been for her.

Well I live by the motto "What goes around comes around" - so hopefully it wil come back at the jerks big time!!

And thanks for the warning, I know I am too trusting when in WDW. Guess I will have to keep my guard up there too - How very sad.

Pathetic, filthy losers. All to get a pin or two or a couple of bucks.

What goes around does indeed come around... You may not be there to witness it, but have faith in that. Someone who acts that way has a lot to worry about in life.

Hang in there,

Wanda

They are the losers. I will put a hex on them. If there is anything I can replace for you please let me know.

One thing I would like to know is where were you when this happened.

And also please report it Maybe if the person is doing it at the same place they might be caught.

Just wanted to let you know how sad I am:( I too have a small child and it is very hard trading with her around...but for someone to take advantage of you like that...shame, shame, shame on them!
Best of luck to you in the future!
Holycow
Lisa

I read a story like this over on the Community Board a long time ago and now when I go to the parks, I take a look at what folks leave in strollers...I'm sure you didn't do this but I am just amazed at the stuff that people leave out in the strollers while they go on attractions. They leave expensive things!!! I wouldn't leave some of the stuff that people leave in there...I've seen baby bags that have cameras in them, etc. Electronics, I would not leave in a stroller corral. I think sometimes folks leave their brains at home when they go on vacation. I'm glad you didn't leave anything like that in your stroller, or else that would be gone too. I'm sure that us DIS folk could replace the pins you and your daughter lost. This is a good reminder for all of us that there are thieves and crooks everywhere in the world, even at Disney! (that's why there is so much security--yikes!) I'm very sorry that this happened to you and I hope the person feels very guilty. :mad:

What pins did they take from that precious baby. How can people steal from a little one? A pox on them. I cannot believe it.
I remember a long time ago my daughter and I sat on a bench and she put her package beside her. Just a small one and someone walked by grabbed it and ran. She was 5. We reported it and I told her we would replace the items but the castmeber asked what was taken and Disney replaced them for her.

The very day you registered for this board, you had pins stolen from you not once, but twice. I hope this isn't a bad omen.

I hope your daughter is okay. It really is a shame what some people will do for a few pins.

thank you very much for everyone's concern!! It happened at the bathroom by the pizza area! I also notice the crazy things people leave in strollers such as packages,cameras,etc!! her stuff was in her princess beach bag and on top of that we weren't gone more than 3- 4 minutes!! many of you have offered to replace Madison's pins!!that is very sweet!! please do not feel obligated!!her favorite character's are Minnie and Tinkerbell!! email me if you would like our address!!Again tyvm!!there are still some good people out there!!:bounce:

People steal. Do not leave any personal property unattended. Every day, people lose money, cameras, clothing and pins. All because they beliee that since they are at WDW, no one will do that. Professional theives target parks. Do not leave anything you do not want to lose. Strollers are great temptations, because even if you see someone taking something, they say they were at the wrong stroller, or WC, and apologize. Security cannot be everywhere. Please, remember that we can't tell who the bad guys are and keep them out. I'm sorry you were victimized, did you make a complaint at guest relations?

Epcot Mom - Everytime we go to WDW and take the stroller, I am so paranoid (maybe because I am from New York LOL), but we always end up leaving everything but our purchases (if we don't send them back to the room) and our camcorder because my husband says "we're at Disney, no one will take it" . I am going to think twice now after reading about some of the theft that goes on.

Elizabethb70 - I just started collecting, but I have a couple of pins that you might be interested in. I just realized that you are the same one who offerred to pick me up the grad pin your next trip to WDW. If you want to do a trade, that would be great! please email me at Disneydeb2481@aol.com. I have a Mickey pin your daughter might like.

First off, let me say how sorry I am for your loss. Second, I'd like to thank you for your story. This is a real heads up for me, and for lots of other people also. I am one of the ones that also believes that nothing can happen to you in WDW.

I can also share a similar story. I had some Mickey plush keychains taken from by backpack while returning from a Disney Cruise. I had put the backpack out on the last night to be picked up with the luggage. I had sense enough to lock the zippers, but never gave thought to the keychains that were attached. So cruisers beware of sharks at sea.

Sue:earsboy:

That is so terrible that someone would be that desparate that they would need to steal from a small child. Please e-mail I'm sure I have an extra pin or two that I could spare for your daughter to start her collection again.

Cathy (Mickeykid10@aol.com):wave:

Just once I'd like to catch some of these low lifes in action. It really takes a certain kind of person to rifle through a stroller and steal pins from a child. Grrrrrr.

A side note. I took my son into the mermaid show at MGM and left his stroller outside. I realized about half way through the show that I'd left my camera in the stoller outside pocket. It was there plain for all to see. Anway, it drove me nuts and totally ruined the show for me. Fortunately, the camera was still there. Dumb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter