baked potatoes?

calimira

Earning My Ears
I have a question, albeit what may seem a frivolous one. Are there any counter services that still carry baked potatoes? It's been several years since my daughter and I visited WDW and we frequently found ourselves hungry for something not over processed and a baked potatoe always did the trick. I'm not seeing them on the menu of the places I last recalled going. Just wondering if they are still available anywhere.

Thanks in advance!
lu

We were there in October and were told they didn't have them anymore in the parks. I was kind of hoping it was just a hot weather thing. A baked potato and a salad was a nice break from the usual counter service restaurants. Hope they bring them back.

there just to be a potato place in MGM at the sunset market, near TOT. i have had many there.:tongue:

I don't think they serve them anymore at the Studios. I believe (hope) they still have them in The Land food court. Potato with toppings, salad & cookie for under $6.50!

Hmmmm, didn't they use to have baked potatoes in one of the little counter places in the Land Pavillion at EPCOT? I haven't taken any notice there in while though...

I recall a baked potato wagon located in Frontierland....not too far from the HM. We loved it, because we ate while we waited for the parade!!!

The potato wagon is no longer at Frontierland nor do they sell them in the market area in MGM. The Land sounds like the best bet.

Yes.. the Sunshine food court in the Land does still have them. My mom ate one today.

Originally posted by bobbiwoz
They weren't at the Sunset Market in MGM in November.:(

I was bummed out that they stopped selling them at MGM ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter