Balcony for BLT 2 bdrm?

NC State Tigger

'cause we all love State and I luv Tigger
We have a dedicted 2 bedroom Lake View at BLT booked. Is there a balcony off each bedroom or the living area?

How large? How many chairs?

So looking forward to sitting out and enjoying the
view:cool1:
Relaxing and reading a book while DD, DSil, DGD and DS storm the parks:rotfl:.
Nana will join them when she want to, but will spend most of this vacation relaxing. I'm tired from all the planning
:rotfl2:.

The balconies are off the bedrooms with a few chairs on each. I didn't actually count how many.... There is access to one of the balconies (the one outside the Master BR) through the livingroom, just behind the sleeper chair (At least that is were the door was in our villa).

Hope this helps!

We stayed in a dedicated 2 bedroom last year, and there were 2 chairs on each of the balconies. There is a little table between the chairs. Like PP said, no balcony off the living room area.

Have a great trip..we are in the same room the first week of Jan! Never stayed there before either :thumbsup2

The link posted above also gives you some photos of the living room. The living room extends out and has large windows across the width of the room. You can enter the MBR balcony from a door off the living room or a sliding door off the MBR. The second BR has it's own balcony. Both balconies are the width of each bedroom and about four feet deep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter