Ballpark wait time for direct points from SSR

For what it's worth, they reallocated the points I had on existing BLT trip I already had on the books using 2017 UY points (that were banked to 2018 UY) when I bought a BLT add on direct in June. I didn't even ask, or think of asking, them to do that. Might be worth an ask when the points come up.
My guide said he would do this for us when the points come up. I have enough 2018 and 2019 points to book our June trip now so honestly, if it takes until 1 Dec for points to come in,I am okay with that.

Yay, Renee! And look for your DVC backpack. In July I got a black tote and was not as fond of it as the old blue tote. But the new bacpack is cute.

Yay, Renee! And look for your DVC backpack. In July I got a black tote and was not as fond of it as the old blue tote. But the new bacpack is cute.
I got my DVC backpack in a Fedex Box last night! We added on at SSR on Monday; the points showed up in a matter of hours, and the Settlement Papers/Backpack showed up last night (Wed.).
That's pretty quick, eh ??

I got my DVC backpack in a Fedex Box last night! We added on at SSR on Monday; the points showed up in a matter of hours, and the Settlement Papers/Backpack showed up last night (Wed.).
That's pretty quick, eh ??
Definitely one of the pluses of going direct...so quick and easy (once they have points for you). And the cute little gift. I got 3 blue totes and one black tote. Gave away 2 blue totes. Will have to add on for a backpack...lol. But congrats to all you new adders. Have fun using those new points. One can never have enough...am I right???

What is the SSR direct purchase price? Just did resale but if they take it just looking at what the direct prices are at the moment.

Thanks

I've been trying to upload a picture of the DVC backpack, but can't seem to pick the right file format. Does anyone know what formats are acceptable?

Finally-
Thanks for help with picture. this is what you get for $151/point :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 5.14.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 5.14.43 PM.png
    167.4 KB · Views: 31
waitlist call came this morning. paperwork coming via Fedex. down payment taken over the phone by CC. points are showing on my dashboard tonight.

Make no mistake that there are a lot of points that were sold for BLT, but it's not even close to being the same size as SSR, nor close to being 700 rooms.

BLT - 0 Dedicated Studios - 0 Dedicated 1BR villas - 148 Dedicated 2BR villas - 133 Lockoffs - 14 Grand Villas = 295 Villas / 428 Max. Available

SSR - 0 Dedicated Studios - 0 Dedicated 1Bdrm - 360 Dedicated 2Bdrm - 432 Lockoffs - 60 THV - 36 Grand Villas = 888 Villas / 1320 Max. Available

So, if all lock-offs were booked as 2 rooms it's 428 maximum. vs the 1320 at SSR.

My name is still on a waitlist for 50 BLT points - October UY and has been since early January.

Are you still on the waitlist for BLT or did you get your points once October hit?

waitlist call came this morning. paperwork coming via Fedex. down payment taken over the phone by CC. points are showing on my dashboard tonight.

Woot! Was this at SSR or BLT? I think I saw you were also considering the BLT waitlist.

Are you still on the waitlist for BLT or did you get your points once October hit?

Woot! Was this at SSR or BLT? I think I saw you were also considering the BLT waitlist.

SSR. UY is March. Took ourselves off the BLT waitlist

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter