Bands announced for 2018 Flower and Garden Festival

I would love to see so many of those! What a great lineup! It's at times like these I wish I had an AP and loved close, LOL. I would get my money's worth just going to see these bands.

I guess
I posted in the wrong place the other day maybe you guys can help more. Thinking about hermans hermits and villiage people. What is their popularity? should I get a dining package or do you think either I could walk into. hermans hermits looking for the last show on a monday night and villiage people anytime? it's for my parents and before I change all of our plans to accommodate hermans hermits I'm trying to figure out how much Id have to change. I'm hoping for more response here than my other post. I just need some help. currently have 430 adr at 1900pf the possible night of hermans hermits.

I guess
I posted in the wrong place the other day maybe you guys can help more. Thinking about hermans hermits and villiage people. What is their popularity? should I get a dining package or do you think either I could walk into. hermans hermits looking for the last show on a monday night and villiage people anytime? it's for my parents and before I change all of our plans to accommodate hermans hermits I'm trying to figure out how much Id have to change. I'm hoping for more response here than my other post. I just need some help. currently have 430 adr at 1900pf the possible night of hermans hermits.

There is plenty of seating at the theater. A dining package is not needed.

1900 PF is not an easy ADR to obtain. If you want to keep it, you should plan on the 8:00 show. If you keep your ADR, I suggest you take the GF resort bus to the Studios. From there, hop on the boat to the International Gateway. It’s a much shorter walk to America from IG than it is from the Future World entrance.

If I were you, I probably would not bother with an ADR that evening and I’d just enjoy Epcot and the Festival. You can eat from the kiosks or quick service in the World Showcase.

Don't talk to strangers. Baby don't you talk...

I'm there for him too - yay! He's new, I think. I'm wondering what kind of crowd he will draw?

No! So many of these I want to see but have no interest in the one that’s going to be there when we are there.

I also wish I lived close so I could see most of these. The broadway singers we saw at the arts festival, Ashley Brown and Josh Strickland, were amazing. How nice would it be to see most of these performances with an AP? If we lived in the Orlando area, seeing all of the special Epcot performances would by itself be worth the price of the AP.

Lots of great stuff already out there about eating and drinking from the booths.

I am most psyched for beer flights, LaVie en Rose plus the salmon and scallop dishes. :)

not really an important venue for Disney any how. I am not going for anything other than the "Disney Sound"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!